Jonnu Smith visits Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonnu Smith visits Miami

If he won't cost us much money then he could be a decent signing as another pass catching option which we need. Call my cynical but I am not believeing the Julian Hill hype.

Thats a good sign that he had 50 receptions last year competing for targets with Kyle Pitts on their roster.

I looked at Overthecap.com and we are still about $18.8M over the cap. We have to clear at least that much cap space by March 13. We have to clear a lot more if we actually want to be active in Free Agency.

We won't get the benefit of X's $18.5M in cap space until after June 1 which will be used to sign our draft class and do some shopping on the Free Agent clearance rack.

If he won't cost us much money then he could be a decent signing as another pass catching option which we need. Call my cynical but I am not believeing the Julian Hill hype.

Thats a good sign that he had 50 receptions last year competing for targets with Kyle Pitts on their roster.

I looked at Overthecap.com and we are still about $18.8M over the cap. We have to clear at least that much cap space by March 13. We have to clear a lot more if we actually want to be active in Free Agency.

We won't get the benefit of X's $18.5M in cap space until after June 1 which will be used to sign our draft class and do some shopping on the Free Agent clearance rack.
Cap is taken care of with Ramsey and Hill restructures. It's time to go shopping.

Back
Top Bottom