Josh Allen was the pick to make....... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Allen was the pick to make.......

Go back to the end of last season. 14 game sample size. But keep trying. Anyone still want to tell me the three plays he should have been picked on Sunday?
So he played better the second chunk of the season and still ended up with 58% accuracy? Oof.

How'd that playoff game go?

Did you think this was witty? I'm not the one with illusions of grandeur here.

I hope you'll have good food at the MVP party you should be planning.
Maybe you should go read my posts. The only thing I asked was show me those three plays that should have been picked off Sunday. You or the OP of that comment has yet to show me those three plays. Instead the same tired recycled draft takes.

Then you want to talk about a second year QB performance in his first playoff game. So I asked how your playoff game went seeing you wanted to chirp.

Now tell me how your Top QB is doing this season. Oooo wait he cannot beat out Fitz tells me all I need to know there. Hopefully her gets in the game and actually shows he can stay healthy (something he seems to struggle with).

Maybe you should go read my posts. The only thing I asked was show me those three plays that should have been picked off Sunday. You or the OP of that comment has yet to show me those three plays. Instead the same tired recycled draft takes.

Then you want to talk about a second year QB performance in his first playoff game. So I asked how your playoff game went seeing you wanted to chirp.

Now tell me how your Top QB is doing this season. Oooo wait he cannot beat out Fitz tells me all I need to know there. Hopefully her gets in the game and actually shows he can stay healthy (something he seems to struggle with).
You show up with a "prove it or you're wrong" attitude which is what I take issue with.

I couldn't give less of a **** about your opinions on Josh Allen or anything having to do with this team so I don't know why you keep trying. It doesn't move the needle for me at all.

I've got an idea. Do a cut up of every throw Allen made on Sunday and post it here to prove YOU'RE the one who's right since you care oh so much. Otherwise, stop spamming the board to make others do it instead.

You show up with a "prove it or you're wrong" attitude which is what I take issue with.

I couldn't give less of a **** about your opinions on Josh Allen or anything having to do with this team so I don't know why you keep trying. It doesn't move the needle for me at all.

I've got an idea. Do a cut up of every throw Allen made on Sunday and post it here to prove YOU'RE the one who's right since you care oh so much. Otherwise, stop spamming the board to make others do it instead.
I didn’t make the statement. See that is the issue make the statement and defend it. If you can’t well shows the lack of knowledge and just someone that deals with Hot Takes. Now get back to your threads telling your HC to start your walking Injury already.

I didn’t make the statement. See that is the issue make the statement and defend it. If you can’t well shows the lack of knowledge and just someone that deals with Hot Takes. Now get back to your threads telling your HC to start your walking Injury already.
You show up coincidentally in a Josh Allen thread to what... play fact checker with everybody who doesn't think he's the GOAT?

How sad is that?

Dude your QB is in the MVP convo, chill. That shovel pass for one should have been picked. He did thrown some 50\50 balls, but you kid's throws and the receivers were on point and in good position. Kid is balling and there is no reason to defend him my man. Keep throwing your rubber dongers on the field and relax.

Go back to the end of last season. 14 game sample size. But keep trying. Anyone still want to tell me the three plays he should have been picked on Sunday?
Why even argue with that guy? Dude doesn’t think much of Josh Allen, let him be. Guys like that you just ignore, Allen can have 15 great games and have 1 bad game and that dude will come here and tell you the one bad game is the real Josh Allen lol

You show up coincidentally in a Josh Allen thread to what... play fact checker with everybody who doesn't think he's the GOAT?

How sad is that?

Well in his defense it is a Josh Allen thread. lol. He's been here well before Josh Allen and in fact I think I told him he got a hellva QB when the Bills took Allen.

That draft for me went Mayfield, Allen, garbage, garbage. As of this moment, I'd take Allen over Mayfield any day. There has been a large body of posters who think Allen is garbage when that couldn't be further from the truth, the notion has been around here since he was taken, which I never understood.

Well in his defense it is a Josh Allen thread. lol. He's been here well before Josh Allen and in fact I think I told him he got a hellva QB when the Bills took Allen.

That draft for me went Mayfield, Allen, garbage, garbage. As of this moment, I'd take Allen over Mayfield any day. There has been a large body of posters who think Allen is garbage when that couldn't be further from the truth, the notion has been around here since he was taken, which I never understood.

I'd take Mayfield over Allen still. Too many people wrote off Mayfield after the Browns didn't meet expectations with an inexperienced coach last year. I think its clear that Mayfield is never gonna be devoid of turnovers, but Mayfield just makes high level, tight window throws call game long, the type of throws that the ideal NFL quarterback can make when needed (it's this ability that also means Mayfield needs some coaching - his ability to make throws causes hi, to try some he shouldn't). Allen has improved dramatically at finding open receivers downfield, but I'm still not sure he can take a covered receiver and hammer the ball into a spot where only his receiver can get to it.

I'd take Mayfield over Allen still. Too many people wrote off Mayfield after the Browns didn't meet expectations with an inexperienced coach last year. I think its clear that Mayfield is never gonna be devoid of turnovers, but Mayfield just makes high level, tight window throws call game long, the type of throws that the ideal NFL quarterback can make when needed (it's this ability that also means Mayfield needs some coaching - his ability to make throws causes hi, to try some he shouldn't). Allen has improved dramatically at finding open receivers downfield, but I'm still not sure he can take a covered receiver and hammer the ball into a spot where only his receiver can get to it.

Loftier expectations for Mayfield since he was a Heisman winner and first overall pick. It speaks to Allen however that you can even debate this. What's clear is that it's those two and then a clear gap in that QB class.

Loftier expectations for Mayfield since he was a Heisman winner and first overall pick. It speaks to Allen however that you can even debate this. What's clear is that it's those two and then a clear gap in that QB class.

I think we're underrating coaching in this equation though. Darnold has been given a coach killer who deconstructs his roster, fails to protect his QB, and throws his roster under the bus. Rosen's situation is just too bizarre to even want to account. Even Mayfield was written off by many after last year due to a bad coach.

I look at Darnold, Jones, Rosen, Trubisky, and other young QBs and of course we can say they didn't or aren't succeeding in their current situations, but I can also see some pretty clear ways in which their respective organizations gave a young QB chicken **** to try and overcome. Staffs and organizations don't want to bother building a team anymore. They want to have a young QB that can transcend all their organizational problems, even if that's unreasonable to expect of a young QB, and if a guy can't right away they don't get an extended opportunity to have things improve around them.

I think we're underrating coaching in this equation though. Darnold has been given a coach killer who deconstructs his roster, fails to protect his QB, and throws his roster under the bus. Rosen's situation is just too bizarre to even want to account. Even Mayfield was written off by many after last year due to a bad coach.

I look at Darnold, Jones, Rosen, Trubisky, and other young QBs and of course we can say they didn't or aren't succeeding in their current situations, but I can also see some pretty clear ways in which their respective organizations gave a young QB chicken **** to try and overcome. Staffs and organizations don't want to bother building a team anymore. They want to have a young QB that can transcend all their organizational problems, even if that's unreasonable to expect of a young QB, and if a guy can't right away they don't get an extended opportunity to have things improve around them.

Darnold is garbage he was in Collage. Rosen wasn't much better. Mayfield believe it or not performs better under center than in the shotgun. It was broken down nicely by a YouTuber last year but I'll be damned if I can find it, 55 and I were talking about it and I was surprised to see how much better he was under center. It wasn't implying don't use him in shotgun it was saying he reads the D better under center and during his drop back.

Back
Top Bottom