JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

Lol... I should have clarified that I removed the cranes from the pic to better show the current profile of the spires. ;-)
Yeah that would have helped. Lol. I had no idea you did it. I just figured you found the picture online and just posted it like it was a real photo. My bad.

Yes. Yes they did. Very badly. Here is a comparison.

8Vbum4k.jpg

What if they intended on having bent concrete slabs holding metal above thousands of innocent fans?

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 13s13 seconds ago
Super Bowl 54 will be in Miami. Wins on a third ballot.

Man vs jumbotron. You can see the size difference between the jumbotron frame and the construction worker hanging out underneath it.

Stadium_Renovation_Contruction_Cam_May_26_2016_05_00am.jpg

they should of just built a brand new stadium close to downtown miami

:sidelol:

The stadium is in the right spot. It hits the tri-county area perfectly. The reason why Robbie build the stadium there is to satisfy all season ticket holders. The reason why the Mr H build BB&T Center where it is are the tri-county season ticket holders.

Just the traffic problem alone would prevent a stadium near downtown.

And as a Marlins fan you should know all abouta Miami based stadium.

As crappy owner Ross is he is no Loria - thank goodness.

they should of just built a brand new stadium close to downtown miami

Honestly, they should of built it near the Panthers arena out near the Sawgrass Mills mall. Easy Highway access with 75 going to Miami/Naples, 595 taking people to I95 and the Sawgrass taking people to the northern Broward up to the Turnpike which gets them to West Palm and North.

Unlike the current area, the Sawgrass offers the worlds largest outlet mall and largest single floor mall . . .plenty of eating and shopping options and I have no doubt they could of even of added an NFL experience option of some sort to coincide with the stadium.

Closer to Dolphins headquarters and just a much nicer area than where the stadium is.

Getting space out there would of been a much easier task than seeking out an option anywhere near downtown Miami, cheaper as well.

The only drawback is the stadium would no longer be in Miami-Dade, but still much less than the distance from the new 49ers stadium is from the city of San Francisco.

Really believe this was a missed opportunity, but then again Ross owns the land, what the hell else you gonna build in the middle of nowhere where the stadium currently resides (Huge Water park)

Honestly, they should of built it near the Panthers arena out near the Sawgrass Mills mall. Easy Highway access with 75 going to Miami/Naples, 595 taking people to I95 and the Sawgrass taking people to the northern Broward up to the Turnpike which gets them to West Palm and North.

Unlike the current area, the Sawgrass offers the worlds largest outlet mall and largest single floor mall . . .plenty of eating and shopping options and I have no doubt they could of even of added an NFL experience option of some sort to coincide with the stadium.

Closer to Dolphins headquarters and just a much nicer area than where the stadium is.

Getting space out there would of been a much easier task than seeking out an option anywhere near downtown Miami, cheaper as well.

The only drawback is the stadium would no longer be in Miami-Dade, but still much less than the distance from the new 49ers stadium is from the city of San Francisco.

Really believe this was a missed opportunity, but then again Ross owns the land, what the hell else you gonna build in the middle of nowhere where the stadium currently resides (Huge Water park)

TBH I don't mind the current location but you are right the Sunrise West area would really be the one area for a new stadium. That's why I think that Beckham will fail with his hardon for a Miami Downtown/near Downtown stadium. He is already eliminating a huge soccer population of Europeans and South Americans in Broward and Palm Beach County.

Back
Top Bottom