JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

It took them a while to stand up the one the corner than they were very quick to put up the other three. You can see the JIGs that had to be made to support the jumbotrons in the photos. Hopefully things become repeatable and they can become more efficient. This is normal to find the "gotchyas" or "unknows" at this stage of the project, now we have the weather to consider and hopefully they padded the project timeline for such events.

About the location: I love it, I have flown down for 23 games over the past 20 years and stayed in west palm and all the way down to Miami. We now stay in the embassy suites in Deerfield Beach and live at Bru's Room. The staduim is super easy to get to and tailgating is freaking awesome, I mean we have a mostly grass parking lot with girls in bikinis wondering around. I have yet to book my trip for this year. I will be flying down for the cardinal or steelers game this year. I try to avoid east coast teams because they tend to takeover the joint since most folks that live down there are from up here. Anyway I am stoked for the new stadium, hopefully we can get a great team on the field and get us back to the shula era when i became a fan.

Just saw that the team has a contingency plan in place for the final preseason game. That is good. Hurricane season, boys.

You guys getting that anticipated rain in South Florida this week?

South end framework done other than putting on the roof and the top arch. They are now putting up the framework in the north endzone.

Stadium_Renovation_Contruction_Cam_June__8_2016_11_15am.jpg

The timeline was instantly screwed in January when South Florida had its rainiest January on record.

However I am sure they made ground up because until this little tropical spurt this week, the weather has been solid since mid February. Summer will be the key . . . So unpredicatable.

7f2df4ebb46943d846c2352273af35a2.jpg

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom