JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

Construction project schedules of this size can only be estimated, never guaranteed...there are just too many variables, such as weather. Last season the Cubs were without their full bleachers at Wrigley Field until midseason due to similar delays.

Which is why you create a buffer... a buffer they've already exceeded by having to go 24/7 and which might not be enough. When your estimates are that far off, someone has made an error. Probably multiple someones.

Which makes you wonder why some of this stuff wasn't handled during the season. Why couldn't they have put the frame work up for the jumbotrons why the team was on multiple road trips? Seems there were sections that could have been worked on while the team was out of town that would have given the crew a head start into the massive project.

Pretty sure non of us message posters know how to do a project like this. There has been a lot of planning to this point. I think the people working on this have a better insight of what steps are best. For all we know, the jumbotrons needed to be put in place before other specific structures. It's so easy to judge it from a computer or smartphone. After seeing what Daytona Speedway did with their overhaul, I'm glad the Dolphins are doing it this way. Daytona had only half their grandstands available last year including tv broadcasts having to be done from the backstretch grandstands last July in which they tore down immediately afterwards. This transition is actually quite smooth. Daytona failed to get backing like Ross did. It was out of pocket by their parent company. I think roughly the same amount. Have faith. If the end result is anything like Daytona, everyone will be stoked.

Pretty sure non of us message posters know how to do a project like this. There has been a lot of planning to this point. I think the people working on this have a better insight of what steps are best. For all we know, the jumbotrons needed to be put in place before other specific structures. It's so easy to judge it from a computer or smartphone. After seeing what Daytona Speedway did with their overhaul, I'm glad the Dolphins are doing it this way. Daytona had only half their grandstands available last year including tv broadcasts having to be done from the backstretch grandstands last July in which they tore down immediately afterwards. This transition is actually quite smooth. Daytona failed to get backing like Ross did. It was out of pocket by their parent company. I think roughly the same amount. Have faith. If the end result is anything like Daytona, everyone will be stoked.
Except one our members family members is suppose to be working on the renovation and they keep telling him their not ready for him.

Me personally I would rather them be behind so long as it is being constructed the proper way as to avoid future accidents that might occur due to rushing to meet a deadline. Will it suck if home games get moved? Yes, of course it will. But making sure the structure is safe should be the number one priority.

yeah we should screw the weather god for this....on a sidenote.....congrats for getting rid of that annoying avatar of yours

Only pod people don't like Leslie Nielsen and The Naked Gun. Shame on you.

Final old light standards removed yesterday. Temporary lighting put in for night work and now the frame on the visitors side is being erected.

Stadium_Renovation_Construction_Cam_July__7_2016_09_30pm_zpsx7vyubba.jpg

Stadium_Renovation_Construction_Cam_July__8_2016_12_45pm%201_zpsncgcfrbc.jpg

Alright . . . my cousin's first day at the stadium site was yesterday. More of a walkthrough but progress none the less.

Not much as far as pics go, but hopefully he can continue to send me updates.

13615518_1133056646735413_3534584216920020167_n.jpg

13600204_1133056670068744_592440293588850684_n.jpg

13590412_1133056866735391_3142013368359626890_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom