Julius Thomas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julius Thomas

I was never a fan of him even when he was in shape. Not my kind of TE. I'd rather put a 4th WR out there.

So with a $6.6 million cap number next year and zero dead money if released its likely this will be Julius Thomas last year in Miami. You can add TE to the list of needs next year, along with DT, CB, OG, C, and potentially Safety and QB. Maybe even OT if they decide $9.3 million is too much to pay Juwan James.

So with a $6.6 million cap number next year and zero dead money if released its likely this will be Julius Thomas last year in Miami. You can add TE to the list of needs next year, along with DT, CB, OG, C, and potentially Safety and QB. Maybe even OT if they decide $9.3 million is too much to pay Juwan James.

Or maybe you should chill and do what fans were meant to do...watch football. We haven't even played a regular season game this year. I'm not really worried about next offseason. It's time for some damn football

Or maybe you should chill and do what fans were meant to do...watch football. We haven't even played a regular season game this year. I'm not really worried about next offseason. It's time for some damn football

Hey I can do both.

Exactly. These are my 3 priorities for the next few weeks:
1) The Dolphins season opener
2) Play Madden
3) Wait for Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2018 to be released.

Julius Thomas looks like training camp fodder. He hasn't done jack the entire preseason. Looks slow and disinterested.

That's how it looks to us. I can appreciate that Gase is very loyal to HIS guys; however, how far do you all think that loyalty goes with guys who don't really want to bring it like Thomas? Do you think Gase will cut him?

Said it from the beginning about Thomas, more hype than substance.

That's how it looks to us. I can appreciate that Gase is very loyal to HIS guys; however, how far do you all think that loyalty goes with guys who don't really want to bring it like Thomas? Do you think Gase will cut him?
Of course Gase will cut him. This is business and for every dollar I spend on one player, it limits me on another. There's a cap to think about.

It's early but right now I would say seam/flex tight end and safety are the two primary 2018 needs. I think Miami may have its pivot in jake brendel.

Back
Top Bottom