June 1 cap casualties? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1 cap casualties?

I think they will seriously consider finding another #2 WR, and cutting WR D. Boston in the process....

This guy isn't looking good at all. Not only is he an cancerously egotistical crybaby, but he can't catch. He dropped more passes than he caught during TC {when he showed up that is :shakeno:}. This guy was suppose to be a monster WR for us. Well all I see thus far is a mouse in elephants clothing.... :lol: :lol:

We need to go after someone else before it's too late IMO. Rick better find a way to cover his rear on this one, and while the likes of WR D. Northcutt has been mentioned, we need to get more serious about signing someone who can replace Boston....

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

BLITZKRIEG said:
I think they will seriously consider finding another #2 WR, and cutting WR D. Boston in the process....

This guy isn't looking good at all. Not only is he an cancerously egotistical crybaby, but he can't catch. He dropped more passes than he caught during TC {when he showed up that is :shakeno:}. This guy was suppose to be a monster WR for us. Well all I see thus far is a mouse in elephants clothing.... :lol: :lol:

We need to go after someone else before it's too late IMO. Rick better find a way to cover his rear on this one, and while the likes of WR D. Northcutt has been mentioned, we need to get more serious about signing someone who can replace Boston....

There you go again jumping the gun. You remind me of the kind of fan that when his team gives up an early TD says..."Well there goes that, this F-ing game is over." Relax, Boston is known as a non-practice guy. I don't think we need to get all riles up about Boston just yet.

pigskinguy said:
There you go again jumping the gun. You remind me of the kind of fan that when his team gives up an early TD says..."Well there goes that, this F-ing game is over." Relax, Boston is known as a non-practice guy. I don't think we need to get all riles up about Boston just yet.

If I'm jumping the gun, so be it. I'm not satsfied with the what I've seen thus far from Boston. He's going to have to have a tremendous TC in order to make this team IMO. If he can't stay healthy enough to last more than three days of mini-camp, he'll never make it through the rigorous TC workouts IMO...

I hope he blows my doors off, and proves me wrong, but right now, I don't see that happening. Yes, it was only mini-camp, but what makes TC any easier to deal with???...He's got one chance to rebound his career, and thus far, he doesn't look dedicated enough to do so....

I'll reserve final judgement until the start of TC, but if he doesn't show some serious improvement, I think we should sign a replacement...

BLITZKRIEG said:

:lolcry:

You can laugh all you want to Section, right now it's a laughable argument. However, if DB continues to be a problem during TC, none of us will be laughing will we???.... :cry:

Like I said, I hope he blows my doors off. i hope he silences myself, along with the rest of the critics. He's certainly capable, he just has to want to do it...

I'll wait until the start of TC before commenting on Boston again, as I see the fans here aren't ready to discuss the possibility of him not working out....as usual. :shakeno:

Not that I'm saying I'm completely happy with how Boston has looked lacsidaisical but, just what WRs do you expect to be released June 1st that would immediately be better than Derrius Thompson, let alone David Boston? I like Muhsin Muhammad, but I think even a San Diego David Boston is better than him, and lets face it, the stunts D-Bos is pulling here in Miami are nothin compared to San Diego. Here we're bickering about getting him to shed 5 to 10 pounds...there they were bickering to get him to shed 25 to 30 pounds. He's yet to have a blowup with anyone here like in San Diego and before anyone brings up the PFT report, please be aware that PFT retracted their report that D-Bos and Gamble had a blowup already.

The very worst Boston can be is the same guy he was in San Diego, which is leagues ahead of Derrius Thompson and most likely better (for the money) than anyone that we could pick up June 1st.

Raiders are stocked at WR and OL. Can get at least a starter and contribvutor for each spot from their cuts... keep a close eye out there.

Are you guys all serious. Cut Fieldler, cut Boston. Your crazy. Just because Feeley was given a nice contract doesnt mean hes the starter. If he doesnt grow out of the growing pains then Dolphins should cut losses and have an expensive back-up that will be decent if either Fiedler gets injured. And if Feeley gets better well then Fieldler will be a great backup. As for Boston, he has shin splints. I think he will turn around. Most people who come to Miami know its a winning team and try harder than they would in Arizona or SD.

--------------------------------------
Top Ten Things Sadamn did on his 67th Birthday (from letterman)
6. Praised Allah he wasnt drafted by San Diego Chargers.

Back
Top Bottom