June 1 cap casualties? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1 cap casualties?

1) Fiedler is the only starting caliber QB on the roster right now. There is no real QB competition. Feeley isn't even up to Lucas or Griese backup level currently

Are you freakin kiddin' dude?!

you are guys are way :topic: what happened to talking 6/1 cuts of which Fielder is absolutely not going to be one of them.

I do not see us cutting anyone 6/1 unless we sign someone and need to clear the cap space and then it w/b a scrub.

Looking at the cap - http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/salaries.php - I do not see us cutting guys like Jr or Tim Bo or Sam and everyone else is so looow on the cap that it w/not be worth it

I could see Tim Bo going if he don't get on the atkins diet!

finregime said:
I could see Tim Bo going if he don't get on the atkins diet!

They can't cut him, simply because they have nobody to replace him. Who on the roster would feel comfortable with starting in place of T-Bow?

pigskinguy said:
They can't cut him, simply because they have nobody to replace him. Who on the roster would feel comfortable with starting in place of T-Bow?

That is what frustrates me so much about the lack of attention on this position. I'd hate to trade OL problems for DL problems, particularly in the year when all of our division foes finally have at least one decent RB we have to stop.

I have said a couple times lately that we are 1 injury to a starting LB away from being in HUGE trouble.........the same argument can be made about the DT position. If T-Bow doesn't get his weight down the DT position could be in big poop too. Anyone heard of any potential June 1 cut at the DT position that might interest the Dolphins.

He's fat and injury prone but I like his attitude.Zgonia could replace him!

They said if the season started today Zgonia would start over Tim due to his shape.

Who replaces Zgonina if he replaces Tim? We need 3 solid guys in rotation.

Very good question? We could bring Trace out of retirement for league minimum.
THEY SAY THAT EVERY YEAR!!!!

But could this year be different??????

Back
Top Bottom