Just say no to G. Jennings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just say no to G. Jennings

BTW, some of you guys are not realistic for signing Jennings at 6 mil... just don't understand market value.

Call me the minority but I'd rather have Hartline at $5-6MM than Jennings at $9MM+.

I just dont get this extreme love affair with Greg Jennings and why so many people are ready to break the bank for him. He's 5'11'' and not a deep threat.

Thats why Wallace is the receiver I'd be willing to pay big money for. They are almost the exact same size but Wallace is younger and way faster.

Call me the minority but I'd rather have Hartline at $5-6MM than Jennings at $9MM+.

I just dont get this extreme love affair with Greg Jennings and why so many people are ready to break the bank for him. He's 5'11'' and not a deep threat.

Thats why Wallace is the receiver I'd be willing to pay big money for. They are almost the exact same size but Wallace is younger and way faster.

Not sure if serious.

Jennings and Hartline in FA. Allen and another WR in draft. Then Miami is starting to go places with Jennings, Allen, Hartline, Bess, and Matthews. Allen and a CB with 2 of their 1st 5 picks would be ideal.

What about a deal to both Wallace and Bowe?
OMG!!
Draft Tyler Eifert and we're a force

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why so many fans are ready to throw huge money at G. Jennings. The packers are smart and locked up Nelson and then drafted Cobb.

Based on production, age and injuries I would not offer Jennings anything over 3yrs at $7mm per with little guaranteed money. He surely will get a better offer elsewhere.

The smarter money is spent on cornerbacks in free agency and then taking two WR's within the first 5 rounds.

for us to be successful we need a true passing offense with several good receivers not a bunch of smurfs and an overpaid aging Greg Jennings.

wow !!!!!! very good , very good indeed,esp about having a bunch of smurfs (to short to play deep)

Back
Top Bottom