"JV Unit" Please Stop Omar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"JV Unit" Please Stop Omar

Dolfan Dave

Active Roster
Reaction score
Show a little professional courtesy. It doesn't make any sense nor does anyone else in the country use this terminology during training camp. It is simply the 3rd unit.

Watching Hard Knocks all over again, I couldn't help but notice Omar being a total tool to Philbin during press conference.

Guy is a clown.

Amazing what people find to bytch about.

I don't follow Omar on Twitter, nor do I go out of my way to read threads about him, but what does JV unit stand for?

Amazing what people find to bytch about.

Wouldn't say what people find.

It's a shame our own local beat writer seems to bash and trash hometown team. Constant lack of professionalism and meager journalism is what makes Omar and almost all of the local beat writers worthless IMO.

Everytime there is a new thread about Omar, I see more replies than a thread about the actual Dolphins team!!!! I guess he's doing a pretty good job... lol

He hates seeing players have the possibility of suceeding at a job he so failed at miserably.
Chubbs

Everytime there is a new thread about Omar, I see more replies than a thread about the actual Dolphins team!!!! I guess he's doing a pretty good job... lol

If his goal is to look like a clown and have everyone wish he was replaced, then yes, he is doing a good job

You guys think grown men that could step on Omar Kelly really care what he calls them? Those guys are focused on making an NFL team not what writers say about them.

The best way to silence Omar is to just not follow him. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, did it make a sound? If Omar tweets and has no followers to read it, is he still relevant?

Back
Top Bottom