"JV Unit" Please Stop Omar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"JV Unit" Please Stop Omar

How is he employed? 90% of the people I graduated college with (communications degrees) can't find freaking jobs!

Oh God, why?

I follow omar because I want to get as many updates as possible since im out of area. I do in fact think he has some built in racism. he justifies his mocking of "sho nuff" (tannehill) by saying he questioned pat white too. umm pat white was not the future of our franchise at any point. he was drafted as a gimmicking qb for a gimmicking offense that would see the field 10% of plays. he refers to those that support and hope for tannehill to be our savior as the patience brigade, yet he posted an article in miamis newspaper talking about patience for Wallace. I don't reply or RT his comments because most of them are workout, music, fashion related. I don't care for all his views because he is on a power trip because people follow him and he thinks he has power because he can block people. but me living in NC I do follow just so I can hear about updates. I don't have to like his views on updates or agree with them but at least its somethings Fins to read in offseason. In a southpark episode there was a election between a turd sandwich or a giant douche, he fills either role but I still have to get some kind of fins info living in panthers country near charlotte nc. So YES...turd sandwhich, giant douche, racist, power hungry, narcissist, posted non-dolphins fan, I still follow just because I want to get some kind of updates even if I have to shift thru I was wearing my capris my wife dressed me in while bobbing head to grandmaster funky fresh while watching tom brady throw a pass to wes welker beating the dolphins a few years back

Back
Top Bottom