"JV Unit" Please Stop Omar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"JV Unit" Please Stop Omar

Oh stop it. There's too much whining on this board. Omar blah blah blah... He's a beat writer so either read his sh*t or don't. He's not doing your taxes. Who wants some cheese with that whine?

people on this board seem to hate omar yet they read everything he writes lol.

The best way to shut Omar up is not to pay attention to him. I stopped paying attention to him months ago, there's plenty of other writers to get team info from.

Omar has me really worried about mike wallace.

Its day three and they are not on the same page.

Im really worried. You? lol

I was listening to him last Saturday, and he was fluffing the Patriots and Tom Brady! When comparing teams,he gave the Patriots the nod at defensive line, saying their whole unit is better because of Vince Wilfork and he just reminded me of that stupid,drunk guy at the bar that actually thinks they are making sense! I think Jim Nantz has competition, Omar wants to giver Brady a hummer too!

he can call them w.e he wants its his paper and twitter

Omar has me really worried about mike wallace.

Its day three and they are not on the same page.

Im really worried. You? lol

Not YET. Some of what he writes is hilarious to me but I don't think he's as bad as some think.

Yet everyone here seems well versed on his work. Get off his sack. If you hate him so much don't read him or follow him. I absolutely loathe Sileo, what did I do? I listened to everyone at QAM BUT Sileo. Everyone here hates Omar oh so much, yet create a new thread every third day to talk about how bad he is, I don't get it, I really don't. I don't love him, but he has useful stuff from time to time, and I use him for those times, like I do every other medium. I skip over his bible verses and pimp hand comments, and skip to what's useful. When I find nothing useful anymore, poof, there goes Omar; SIMPLE.

Back
Top Bottom