Kenny Pickett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Pickett

marsly1356

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's the opion if we draft him . I heard Pittsburg likes him..

What's the opion if we draft him . I heard Pittsburg likes him..
Is he elite talent qb though? Don't want top qb in next draft just because it's a weak qb class. Remember Jared Goff was selected as a no.1 overall pick by Rams. Seems like he's a big guy and quite an athlete. Has a good arm it seems, how's his accuracy though?

Fix the OL and fix the run game or else more of the same. The same crap we've been dealing with since the '80s. 40 god damn years of this and we still think QB fixes everything.
Maybe a contributing factor to poor O lines was that we haven’t had a qb since Marino (minus the short Pennington stint ). QBs can fix a whole lot, at the very least mask a lot of issues

He won't work with our current coaching staff in place.

Maybe a contributing factor to poor O lines was that we haven’t had a qb since Marino (minus the short Pennington stint ). QBs can fix a whole lot, at the very least mask a lot of issues
Exactly this. Joe Mixon was in Cincy before Burrow. Bengals we’re still trash until Burrow got there.

I’m probably one of the biggest Pickett fans around. That being said, I’m in no mood to trade up with the dreadful state of the OL and the limited options in free agency. I’d sign off on ditching the RPO and maybe drafting Carson Strong in the second round but the idea does not thrill me. I’m for one last dance for Tua with all resources being put into the OL and running game. Then in 23 you’ve got multiple first round picks and hopefully a better QB class.

Cincy’s OL was still trash when Burrow got there too. That’s how he ended up with a torn ACL, and everyone saying Sewell should be their pick
And they picked up a few guys in FA for the line and drafted chase....

They now have an average o line, a stud rb, and at least 2 guys who can instantly get separation.

Miami still has none of those things.... that's a major issue

Cincy’s OL was still trash when Burrow got there too. That’s how he ended up with a torn ACL, and everyone saying Sewell should be their pick
Sure, but even when the o line was trash Burrow was slinging it up and down the field showing elite traits.

Exactly this. Joe Mixon was in Cincy before Burrow. Bengals we’re still trash until Burrow got there.
And yet see the TEAM on offense that they built? Smart, options....weapons....and after realizing he could get killed by the Oline, they made improvements....the Dolphins have not done a good job of surrounding Tua with much of anything save a couple of players, (And this is acknowledging Tua needs things. Just like Burrow...etc)

Back
Top Bottom