Kenny Pickett | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Pickett

As long as he doesn’t have to line up in the shotgun every play because he’s too small to see over the line.

He will likely make a nice backup QB in the league for some team. If he is still available in the 6th or 7th round, he might be a good replacement for Brissett.

As long as he doesn’t have to line up in the shotgun every play because he’s too small to see over the line.
He has tiny hands. Tua‘s hand is 10 inches and Pickett has a hand size of 8 and one quarter inches. The larger NFL football is going to have a big effect on Pickett IMO.

And yet see the TEAM on offense that they built? Smart, options....weapons....and after realizing he could get killed by the Oline, they made improvements....the Dolphins have not done a good job of surrounding Tua with much of anything save a couple of players, (And this is acknowledging Tua needs things. Just like Burrow...etc)
Yes, they have a better offense around him. I take that into account. The o line didn’t even play poorly yesterday all things considered. That game was squarely on Tuas shoulders. The o line didn’t make him overthrow and underthrow WRs consistently

He has tiny hands. Tua‘s hand is 10 inches and Pickett has a hand size of 8 and one quarter inches. The larger NFL football is going to have a big effect on Pickett IMO.
Good to know, isn’t burrow also in that same hand size category?

Good to know, isn’t burrow also in that same hand size category?
He does have small hands compared to most NFL QB’s but his hand measures 9 inches which is still almost an inch larger than Picketts. I guess hand size matters to the NFL scouts because the the NFL football is larger than the college football. Yet the size of the football certainly doesn’t seem to affect Burrow.

No matter if you like Tua or dislike Tua, drafting a QB in this draft is not the answer. Not a good group of QB's and not a very good overall draft.

I have not looked at any of the QBs yet, but what I have read this is a very bad class. I have read speculation this is a Geno Smith EJ Manuel type of class. But that is going off of what I have read, not watching them yet. I will eventually get into the college QBs, because likely Bills will take one late, with Fromm now on the Giants, Mitch on a 1 year deal and Webb essentially a Coach more than a QB.

FH gets dumber every day, somehow
Threads get dumber too. OP doesn't indicate the reason we might want Pickett ... just throws a click bait title and a "troll earning" statement to get folks up in arms.

We' do need to look @ QB's for the future but there's no need to be irrational. Tua is in place and should continue his growth and development right where he is. Meanwhile BUILD THE FVCKING TEAM... the qb will follow ... no need to spend early resources on a less than ideal qb class.

No matter if you like Tua or dislike Tua, drafting a QB in this draft is not the answer. Not a good group of QB's and not a very good overall draft.
Totally agree. There really isn’t a first round caliber in this draft and I will be very surprised if any QB in this this years draft class are starters in the NFL three years from now.

The 2023 draft class looks like it could be an excellent draft class for QB’s at this time.

Totally agree. There really isn’t a first round caliber in this draft and I will be very surprised if any QB in this this years draft class are starters in the NFL three years from now.

The 2023 draft class looks like it could be an excellent draft class for QB’s at this time.
There may be one or two of them starting in a few years if they end up in a great situation like Mac Jones did. To your point though, I don't see a franchise guy that can come in and change a team. If none of them end up in a great situation, I agree none of them will be more than backups.

Yes, the 2023 QB class and overall draft is shaping to be much better than 2022. In fact, I see this 2022 as the weakest in a while.

We need a C, RT, LG, 2 WRs, a RB, some line backers. But let’s investigate the QB position first🙄. I bet some “fans” here are butt hurt that Tua didn’t get injured again. Ross is going to trade for Watson so calm down morons

I think Pittsburgh would be the ideal place for young Kenny Pickett, he’d probably make the most impact on that team that has a line, WRs, and a RB already. That’s pretty much plug and play right there.

Back
Top Bottom