Kenny Stills Released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills Released

Guys discuss him as a football player and leave the rest out of it

No political references please. We are not going there

I like Stills I’m just not sure he helps us all that much. He’s kind of a one trick pony, albeit a trick we have been missing. If it was a guarantee we could have 2016 Stills I’d be more inclined. What’s the chances of that??

So I have to look at Justin Herbert (QB for the LA Chargers) threads in the mains but an idea to sign an available player is general NFL?

So I have to look at Justin Herbert (QB for the LA Chargers) threads in the mains but an idea to sign an available player is general NFL?
I agree, all that thread does is cause division with fans and should’ve been moved a long time ago. Christ it’s up to 400+ posts as it is.
But you know what I’m not a mod or admin so I have no say.

Without getting into things beyond the scope of this forum, publicly criticizing the owner of the company you work for, irrespective of the details, is never a good idea, as it relates to job security.

That's true in virtually all walks of life, outside of public service.

I hope he goes to the Pats or the Bills and destroys us twice a year...as long as we get the win.

I would set those game threads on fire if/when he beats Xavien "Mr. Domestic Violence" Howard for a long TD, and outplays Antonio "Functional Addict" Calloway...IF he doesn't flunk another drug test.

Lets just look at what we know:

Flores on the Stills situation being politically motivated:

“Not at all,” Flores said per Chris Perkins of The Athletic. “You guys saw the compensation we received in the trade. It was something we couldn’t turn down. Kenny is a very talented player, as is Laremy. At the end of the day, we felt we were doing what’s best for the team and the organization.”

Kenny was a big time community person in South Florida on behalf of the Miami Dolphins and he has familiarity with the players and the coaching staff.

Now I don't know how his health is, or where is head is, so that is something the team has to have full grasp on . . . but yea hoops said it earlier "beggers can't be choosy" and we absolutely need another decent WR with some speed who can get open down field . . . Kenny has shown in the past that he can do that.

If you plan on giving this year a shot, u won't have many more chances to potentially upgrade at a position of dire need.

I'd sign him in a hot second, but I like outspoken people who are socially conscious.

Nothing that Kenny did ever impacted his, or anyone else's, on-field performance.

I thought that the jettisoning of Stills was a bit cowardly, and clearly... we could use his skill-set right now.

Good teams that want to be great... take a chance on flamboyant WR personalities.

Needless to say I would welcome him back.

His deystroyin days are over, if he couldn't do it on a team with Watson throwing and no Hopkins on the roster, he'll never do it.

Back
Top Bottom