Kenny Stills Released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills Released

Didn't Flores blast some kind of music during practice that some in the media took as a message to Stills? Wonder what Flores truly thought of Stills, not sure he wanted him on the team?

1. Yeah community work is great and he did a lot of that, unfortunately, we're not running a PR firm, it's a football team.
2. He made 8mil a year, relatively cheap for a WR and that was still too much for his production. I think calling out the team Owner publicly and his constant disruptions had a bit to do with it. The dude never sniffed a thousand-yard season and he was the go-to guy for years.
3. He may have been similar to them but he wasn't obviously better than them in eyes of the Texans. He's not on the same level as Fuller and Cooks. They kept a guy with 38 receiving yards over him, what's that say about him?
4. There is no need to give him a look, he was here for 4 years, I'm pretty sure they know all they need to at this point.

His work off the field should at least earn the respect of posters not a roster spot.

There are plenty of teams who have depth at a position group. We are depleted at WR.

I don't disagree his comments didn't help but lets not make him out to be the go-to guy. He was #2 or 3 WR here. Parker and Landry always ahead.

While it's true that Stills bumped heads with some coaches and admin over his political stances prior to his release, he was acctually ahead of the curve and what he was doing and saying is now embraced by the NFL and coaches. If they wanted to e bring him back I think they could overlook the past. That being said I would rather just take a long look at Callaway, Bowden and Perry to see what we have going into to 2021. My dream receiving corp for 2021 might be Parker, Williams, Will Fuller, Devonta Smith or Marquez Stevenson in the draft, Bowden and Callaway. The speed of Fuller, Smith and Callaway would open up defenses for Parker, Williams, Bowden and Gesicki.

Didn't Flores blast some kind of music during practice that some in the media took as a message to Stills? Wonder what Flores truly thought of Stills, not sure he wanted him on the team?
He was tying to motivate him / get him to focus / be in the moment. I liked him as a player - good receiver. I have a feeling his heart is pulling him in another direction right now and he may retire to be a full time activist / evangelist if that makes sense.

Not shocked it didn't work for Kenny in Houston. Thats not on Kenny it's on the Texans system and how they viewed him. They tried playing Kenny in the slot and he understandably struggled.

As for Stills to the Fins? There is some interest there but Kenny, the organization, and some of the players who were here all need to mend fences if that were to happen

slot and he understandab

i may be off on this, but wasnt some of Kennys best work out of the slot for us and creating mismatches with his speed out of the slot. Was thinking somewhere it was posted that his WR rating or QB's rating throwing to him while he was lined up in the slot was higher than it was when he was lined up outside

Not shocked it didn't work for Kenny in Houston. Thats not on Kenny it's on the Texans system and how they viewed him. They tried playing Kenny in the slot and he understandably struggled.

As for Stills to the Fins? There is some interest there but Kenny, the organization, and some of the players who were here all need to mend fences if that were to happen
Chambers!!! Give us more please!!! Haha

Flores want the players attention on his job, nothing more, nothing less. Stills had his attention elsewhere and was considered an influence outside of what Flores wanted.

If he would have eliminated the outside agenda he would have still been here, I doubt there is a path back but who knows.

No thanks...don’t need the politics in our locker room...next
Would you take Nick Bosa?
Do you feel being a rightwing nutjob is ok but protesting the slaughter of non-whites by police is 'too political'?

If you do, then youre in Stephen Ross's camp. Let's be real, Stills was shipped out for supporting BLM before it was called BLM.

My issue with Stills is that he's seemed to lose the hunger to maximize his ability on the field. I think he became a distraction to his own success.
The margin separating getting open and making plays vs not getting open and not making plays is a lot smaller than most fans realize. Without max effort, Stills isnt good enough.

Do you feel being a rightwing nutjob is ok but protesting the slaughter of non-whites by police is 'too political'?

If you do, then youre in Stephen Ross's camp. Let's be real, Stills was shipped out for supporting BLM before it was called BLM.

My issue with Stills is that he's seemed to lose the hunger to maximize his ability on the field. I think he became a distraction to his own success.
The margin separating getting open and making plays vs not getting open and not making plays is a lot smaller than most fans realize. Without max effort, Stills isnt good enough.
Peoples tolerance for bs increases with production.

Kenny Stills sucks. And he was paid a lot of money while sucking.

Ironic the person who uses such a bullshit incorrect phrase has a username with Chitown in it. The only "slaughtering" going on in this country is occurring in Chicago neighborhoods.

All the SJWs and BLM members should be protesting that sad and despicable situation (and other certain large inner cities) instead of the false narrative toward law enforcement.

Long story short you cannot make people with differing opinions than yours or disagree with your actions as bad guys.
Actually... my comment was more about this made me hungry for some chambers files lol

Back
Top Bottom