Kevin Garnett for Amare Stoudamire? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Garnett for Amare Stoudamire?

Hows that Immature? He is a freaking retard, for not seeing what would happen in Boston. Nothing shocking, just the truth. THEY WOULD BE A SHOE-IN for the finals in the east.

KG IS A RETARD

the immaturity is in using retard and gay as insults... at least as far as I can tell.

I read that KG will be informed about any serious offers that the club receives, and would then be allowed to have a say in the club's considerations. He has been such a stand up guy for them, they think it is only fair to treat him with such respect.

Exactly. Send him to the Suns! He wants to play with Steve Nash and Co.

I just don't see the logic in him. He wants to go to the finals yet this is the greatest opportunity he has ever seen. HE WONT TAKE IT.

I just don't see the logic in him. He wants to go to the finals yet this is the greatest opportunity he has ever seen. HE WONT TAKE IT.

Yeah Celtics gets rid of all their young stars Pierce goes down and he is basically back in Minny. Anyways if things didn't go well in Boston he would hvae Opted out. Now really would you want that?

Hows that Immature? He is a freaking retard, for not seeing what would happen in Boston. Nothing shocking, just the truth. THEY WOULD BE A SHOE-IN for the finals in the east.

KG IS A RETARD
Not only is calling him a retard because he doesn't want to go to your favorite team, immature...Calling the state of Minnesota, where I happen to live, gay is immature...

And how would they be a shoe in, Pierce is overrated, and there would be no one else on the team after they traded for KG...Bulls, Cavs, Heat, a healthy Wizards, and Detroit would all still be better...

Pierce is Underrated, he is a perennial all-star missing out last year because of his injury. No one? They still Have Delonte West, Rajon Rondo, Tony Allen, Allen Ray. So learn what you're talking bout son. Cavs? KG would dominate zydrunas, KG would dominate shaq (who i really think needs to hang it up.) Detroit is possibly going to lose Billups and Rip they will be nothing without them. So yeah, it'd be a SHOEIN.

Pierce is Underrated, he is a perennial all-star missing out last year because of his injury. No one? They still Have Delonte West, Rajon Rondo, Tony Allen, Allen Ray. So learn what you're talking bout son. Cavs? KG would dominate zydrunas, KG would dominate shaq (who i really think needs to hang it up.) Detroit is possibly going to lose Billups and Rip they will be nothing without them. So yeah, it'd be a SHOEIN.

yeah your right. tony allen is a great player im sure minnesota wants him :lol:

allen ray, yeah he lit it up this year :lol:

detriot wont lose rip. chicago is still better

. But omg so i used the word retard, i have a college level vocabulary just sometimes you say what comes easiest.

Delonte West, Rajon Rondo, Tony Allen, & Allen Ray? You just named three average players with potential, and another who would be lucky to be an activated on a playoff team's roster as the 12th guy. Seriously, talk about kids who boost their stats because their team sucks and the opportunity is there. I don't think Tony Allen or Allen Ray would get any minutes on a playoff caliber basketball team. Delonte West and Rajon Rondo could be solid backups with the potential to grow. However, LOL @ that supporting cast.. that is beyond awful for a team who'd be a "shoe in" for the NBA Finals. Another Western Conference sweep? You bet!!!!!!

Also, :lol: if you think Rip is going anywhere. Where did you hear that nonsense from? He's under contract for another three years, and I'd be SHOCKED if Chauncey Billups doesn't come back.

Boston + KG - Jeff/Green/#5 = at best, 4th seed in the East just because they could win that piss poor division. In fact, if Toronto gets a true scorer like Vince Carter or Rashard Lewis, they'd remain a better basketball team.

You are the definition of a homer. :err:

Kevin Garnett gets kudos for saying "no" to Boston. I like KG, so I'm glad he's not gonna waste the rest of his career on a team that would have no shot at a title. With all of these players saying "no" to Boston, one has to think.. how long before Paul Pierce DEMANDS a trade?

The Celtics would be his best opportunity?

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Face it, nobody wants to play for a team like the Celtics. Smart move by KG for wanting to go to a team(the suns) that's actually worth a damn.

a team like the celtics? Yeah just the most storied team in history. With 3 of the top 50 players of all time. (Bird, Cousy, Russell)

This is the best bet, they would dominate the east.

Back
Top Bottom