Kiper suggests Phins interested in AJ McCarron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper suggests Phins interested in AJ McCarron

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Mel Kiper Jr: "I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Dolphins took QB AJ McCarron in the 2nd round come the NFL Draft in May."

Interesting.

McCarron is a winner and is on my short list of QBs Id like the Phins to draft. Aaron Murray is my sleeper who I feel could be one of the top QBs in this draft and he isnt being projected to go as early as Johnny Football or McCarron. I would love to see the Phins take one or two of them.

Skov at LB in round 1 and McCarron or Murray in later rounds would be incredible.

Thread title should appear:

WVDolphan suggests WVDolphan interested in AJ Mcarron.

yawn

And how would the Dolphins be interested in a draft prospect when the Dolphins don't even currently have a GM in place??

LOLBS

yawn

Well of course I am. I like QBs who win big games and are clutch. But, this was a Kiper quote, not mine.

yawn

Yep...he's a true Tannehill hater.........We have a QB...need an OLINE and LBs to make the team better....also need need weapons we signed the past seasom (Keller, Gibson) healthy......

Interesting.

McCarron is a winner and is on my short list of QBs Id like the Phins to draft. Aaron Murray is my sleeper who I feel could be one of the top QBs in this draft and he isnt being projected to go as early as Johnny Football or McCarron. I would love to see the Phins take one or two of them.

Skov at LB in round 1 and McCarron or Murray in later rounds would be incredible.

LOL. Take 2 Qbs in this draft with all the needs we have?

QB play is not why Alabama is a juggernaut.

Well of course I am. I like QBs who win big games and are clutch. But, this was a Kiper quote, not mine.

Do you think Kiper got this info from our GM who has autonomous control over personnel decisions as stated by our owner, Ross?

(Hint - we don't, at present, have a GM)

Back
Top Bottom