Koa Misi doesn't want move to ILB | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi doesn't want move to ILB

i read most of this thread, admittingly not all of it but wheeler to the strong side what the **** whos idea was that. stupidest thing i have ever heard.

The truth.

How long will people toil under the misconception that if all these Ireland picks are just given more time they'll eventually develop into playmakers?

Essentially Ireland's whole regime is characterized by this kind of player: Epic mediocrity, supported by 50 percent of the fans who are not football conscious nor have a clue about how mediocrity (or worse) kills teams.

LD

I think that we might have some good players drafted last year who saw little time for a variety of reasons. Jordan, Taylor, Thomas, Davis and Jenkins could all see a lot more playing time. Don't write them off, some will come good.

I think that we might have some good players drafted last year who saw little time for a variety of reasons. Jordan, Taylor, Thomas, Davis and Jenkins could all see a lot more playing time. Don't write them off, some will come good.

Dang, you've got more faith than I do, Spike!

I hope you're right though.

When you trade up into the three spot for a player that is -- for all intents and purposes -- a three year developmental player, and couple that with a draft full of players who could not see the field, and in the snaps they did looked like crap, it's not a good sign. Hope you are right.

LD

Whatever the opposite is of an impact player....there you will find Koa Misi. He is irrelevant.

I sure wish I could be as opptomistic as the majority of you guys that the next GM is automaticaly going to be better than Ireland. Sure I agree rounds 2-3 were not that great for him but he still put more players on this team than any GM in tha past 20 years. We have had a ton of 1st round busts along with entire drafts over that period. Hickey coming from Tampa Bay did not impress me. I interperation after most everyone else turned us down for a coveted GM position is that Ross and Aponte were just looking for a Yes man and go one in Hickey.

### We're told the Dolphins' shifting of Koa Misi to middle linebacker remains a decent possibility (though not definite), and Misi has voiced no objections, contrary to a published report.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ns-heat-um-marlins-chatter.html#storylink=cpy

nothing to see here folks

Not my take. I bet that there's some truth to it, but the FO clamped down on the story to protect Misi and their draft plans. I'd say somebody got their ass chewed off for this particular leak and it's being repaired through the media.

Back
Top Bottom