kobe or wade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

SR 7 said:
you rather have lebron? the guy who is scared to take teh game winning shot? Did you watch game 6? the play where he got to the foul line wiht like 1.6 sec left? he cost em the seriers right there. they were down 3 pts he was open for the 3 and he passed it across the court but he got fouled on the pass and got 2 FT when they were down 3 with 1.6 or so left. Do you think kobe would pass teh game winning shot? or evne wade? or how abotu jordan? bird? I dont think so. He cost em the series right there by b eing scared to take the 3 and passing it off instead as he did about 5 times the entire year. Sorry, i dont want a leader on my team that is afraid of the BIG shot. Dwayne is good but he is NO KOBE.
lebron isnt scared any more. welcome to 3 months ago:shakeno:

azfinfanmang said:
You are absolutely right. I would rather have KOBE who took the entire 4th quarter off in the last game of the series with Phoenix.:shakeno:

he took the 4th quarter off? excuse me what about nash? 1 shot in teh ENTIRE 2nd HALF and that came with 11 sec in the game or 3 sec in the game? can't recall teh exact seconds period. are you kidding me? Its ok for nash to take it off? kobe did NOT TAKE IT OFF. did you watch teh game? have any knowledge of the game? do you play the game at a H.S./College level so I can have a conversation with someone who has serious on the court knowledge? i have been playing in leagues since i was 7 yrs old and played H.S. ball and potentially the community college level and I know the damn game inside out. Kobe got double teamed adn tripple teamed and that means he had 2 defenders on 4 players and they were 3 for 16 in teh ENTIRE 1st quarter alone. you call that support? do you know what the DAMN game plan was? NOT TO BE KOBE AND TO GO IN TEH PAINT. do you konw why? b/c thats the only way to beat hte suns. beat them inside and take htem out of there style of play which is run and gun.
Kwame brown alone fumbled 5 passes. when its a blow out by half time and ur supporting cast has 8 or so baskets combined from an 8 man crew thats ridiculous. the game plan never changed. it only changed when we were down in the first game and PHIL told KOBE BRYANT TO B E KOBE and he scored what 11 pts in the last 1 min and 44 sec? did phil evre tell kobe to be kobe in game 7? no! you konw why, b/c the only success we had vs them is to beat them in the post and not kobe to try to outscore a TEAM taht leads the league in scoring.

Kobe ccame out and said himself that against a team like detroit he has to score 40+ pts to win b/c they are not a scoring team but a team like the suns are a scoring team so if he goes and scores his average 43.2 pts a game vs teh suns they lose by about 15 pts b/c they dont have the same fire power as dallas did. plz bro, if you are tlaking smack like that, know the game and back it up. whats ur excuse for nash taking the entire second half off let alone game? they said on the tnt crew it was ok for him to do that b/c he is hte mvp and he doens't have the ability to carry a team through 6 games like kobe. so then wtf is he mvp if he can't play a full season let alone the most important games of his entire life? whats ur defense for that bro?

culpepper2chambers said:
lebron isnt scared any more. welcome to 3 months ago:shakeno:

oo he isn't? is that why he passed up the game tieing shot in game 6? welcome to the present and life after the series vs the WIZARDS wehre he made 2 lay ups off a out of bounce play. plz bro. 2 layups dont warrant a "welcome to 3 months ago bs."

SR 7 said:
oo he isn't? is that why he passed up the game tieing shot in game 6? welcome to the present and life after the series vs the WIZARDS wehre he made 2 lay ups off a out of bounce play. plz bro. 2 layups dont warrant a "welcome to 3 months ago bs."
:lol:still butt hurt after the laker series are we? plus he wasnt even open

SR 7 said:
he took the 4th quarter off? excuse me what about nash? 1 shot in teh ENTIRE 2nd HALF and that came with 11 sec in the game or 3 sec in the game? can't recall teh exact seconds period. are you kidding me? Its ok for nash to take it off? kobe did NOT TAKE IT OFF. did you watch teh game? have any knowledge of the game? do you play the game at a H.S./College level so I can have a conversation with someone who has serious on the court knowledge? i have been playing in leagues since i was 7 yrs old and played H.S. ball and potentially the community college level and I know the damn game inside out. Kobe got double teamed adn tripple teamed and that means he had 2 defenders on 4 players and they were 3 for 16 in teh ENTIRE 1st quarter alone. you call that support? do you know what the DAMN game plan was? NOT TO BE KOBE AND TO GO IN TEH PAINT. do you konw why? b/c thats the only way to beat hte suns. beat them inside and take htem out of there style of play which is run and gun.
Kwame brown alone fumbled 5 passes. when its a blow out by half time and ur supporting cast has 8 or so baskets combined from an 8 man crew thats ridiculous. the game plan never changed. it only changed when we were down in the first game and PHIL told KOBE BRYANT TO B E KOBE and he scored what 11 pts in the last 1 min and 44 sec? did phil evre tell kobe to be kobe in game 7? no! you konw why, b/c the only success we had vs them is to beat them in the post and not kobe to try to outscore a TEAM taht leads the league in scoring.

Kobe ccame out and said himself that against a team like detroit he has to score 40+ pts to win b/c they are not a scoring team but a team like the suns are a scoring team so if he goes and scores his average 43.2 pts a game vs teh suns they lose by about 15 pts b/c they dont have the same fire power as dallas did. plz bro, if you are tlaking smack like that, know the game and back it up. whats ur excuse for nash taking the entire second half off let alone game? they said on the tnt crew it was ok for him to do that b/c he is hte mvp and he doens't have the ability to carry a team through 6 games like kobe. so then wtf is he mvp if he can't play a full season let alone the most important games of his entire life? whats ur defense for that bro?

First, I've now got a headache after reading that.
Second, Kobe and Nash are two Totally different players. Totally. How many assists did Nash have? How many did Kobe have?
Third, why did Kobe wait till the fourth quarter of game 7 to come to this brilliant conclusion that the only way to beat the Suns was to not shoot the ball:goof:

wazzy said:
Kobe is an amazing player but he doesn't really make anyone around him good. Wade on the other hand is amazing also and his teamates feed off of his play and teamwork. I also really like Nash and would of chose him if he was younger. I choose Wade!

he doesn't make anyone betteR? lets see....C> mihm? ever heard of the man outside of la? nope. he sucked. heard of a guy named brown? u konw hte one that had 0 confidence b/c of the so called great Jordan who destroyed the man? what about parker? he played for 3 teams in like 2 years and never made the teams but once. nash doens't make anyone good all he does is give them OPEN SHOTS!!! thats the pt! his entire team is a run and gun/spot up shooting team. if u have shooters and kobe's job is to run in circles and break the d down then pass it to 4 guys standing behind the 3 pts line then thats the smae **** nash does. did jordan make anyone good around him? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL NO! ever teammate of his hated the guy but pippen. he had a top 50 greatest ever on his team, potentially the best rebounder, great defender and the best at getting under your skin player in rodman, a great shooter in paxon and kerr and the best 6th man during htat time kukoc. you can't ask for more. luc longley was more consistent then brown or mhim have ever been combined in their lives.

SR 7 said:
he doesn't make anyone betteR? lets see....C> mihm? ever heard of the man outside of la? nope. he sucked. heard of a guy named brown? u konw hte one that had 0 confidence b/c of the so called great Jordan who destroyed the man? what about parker? he played for 3 teams in like 2 years and never made the teams but once. nash doens't make anyone good all he does is give them OPEN SHOTS!!! thats the pt! his entire team is a run and gun/spot up shooting team. if u have shooters and kobe's job is to run in circles and break the d down then pass it to 4 guys standing behind the 3 pts line then thats the smae **** nash does. did jordan make anyone good around him? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL NO! ever teammate of his hated the guy but pippen. he had a top 50 greatest ever on his team, potentially the best rebounder, great defender and the best at getting under your skin player in rodman, a great shooter in paxon and kerr and the best 6th man during htat time kukoc. you can't ask for more. luc longley was more consistent then brown or mhim have ever been combined in their lives.
yea i heard of crhis mihm before LA.

culpepper2chambers said:
:lol:still butt hurt after the laker series are we? plus he wasnt even open

loll he wan'st open? he got the ball from the inbound play and ran all the way up with a man behind him so if he went up for the 3 the def most likely wihch was billups i believ would have bumped into him due to his momentum. go learn bball bro. you live up in oregon im sure you got some time on ur hands.

SR 7 said:
loll he wan'st open? he got the ball from the inbound play and ran all the way up with a man behind him so if he went up for the 3 the def most likely wihch was billups i believ would have bumped into him due to his momentum. go learn bball bro. you live up in oregon im sure you got some time on ur hands.
hahahahahahahhahahaha i know more bball then you. all u know is kobe and his ****

azfinfanmang said:
First, I've now got a headache after reading that.
Second, Kobe and Nash are two Totally different players. Totally. How many assists did Nash have? How many did Kobe have?
Third, why did Kobe wait till the fourth quarter of game 7 to come to this brilliant conclusion that the only way to beat the Suns was to not shoot the ball:goof:

loll r u kidding me? did you read what i said? clealry you are not a man of basketball knowledge as i stated. They figured out to not HSOOT the ball before the series started and that was the game plan throughout the entire series. who said it became the game plan in game 7 with 12 min left? loll just b/c u dont understand thigns u shouldn't make it come out as if someone said that cuz you arne't making yourself look too good with that.

culpepper2chambers said:
hahahahahahahhahahaha i know more bball then you. all u know is kobe and his ****
j

loll if you say so. you are 16 bro. at 16 i was the smallest kid to make the team and hte first one to make the team in High school and made it through all the way to the comm college level through a growth sperth and bulking up and continueing to learn the game and building on my skills.

are you even on the team? do you even play the game outside of streetball? do you play the game with knowledge and being able to disect plays and situations on the court or are you one of those kids that run around like a chicken with its head cut off?

SR 7 said:
loll r u kidding me? did you read what i said? clealry you are not a man of basketball knowledge as i stated. They figured out to not HSOOT the ball before the series started and that was the game plan throughout the entire series. who said it became the game plan in game 7 with 12 min left? loll just b/c u dont understand thigns u shouldn't make it come out as if someone said that cuz you arne't making yourself look too good with that.

:sidelol:
Next time in english please...

Kobe shot all series long till the 4th quarter of game 7. What are you talking about?

SR 7 said:
j

loll if you say so. you are 16 bro. at 16 i was the smallest kid to make the team and hte first one to make the team in High school and made it through all the way to the comm college level through a growth sperth and bulking up and continueing to learn the game and building on my skills.
:lol:that doesnt mean u know more.

SR 7 said:
j

Guess they arent teaching English at that Community College are they?

Back
Top Bottom