kobe or wade | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

Alex22 said:
Shaq is two years older, thats my point, he wasnt the problem

The Detroit team two years ago was the exact same one that played last year and this one, maybe they lost some swagger but the team was the same

Ya but when he on that team 2 years ago he was fatter. Now he lean and at the right weight for him, that why he still performing at a high level for his age. He never did that for the lakers even though he was repeatedly asked. Great example by the leader, great team player.

You forgot one vital person Larry Brown. And dont say he didnt make a difference because coaches make a difference such as Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Avery Johnson to name a few. All these coaches had the same team as the coach before them but with far better result. Flip has been a career choaker in the playoffs.

SR 7 said:
they figured out detroit? uhh hello LA showed PHX weakness for evrey team did they fallow that? nO! as you can see what happeneed to LAC. Did you ever see DET teammates fighting with their coach? not listening to their coach? ignoring them on live tv and infront of the fans? pointing fingers? I haven't. ****, they had the best chemistry in the NBA giving much creidt to SA as well among that cathegory.

That happens with frustration, chemistry is great when your winning, when your losing thats when the fingers start pointing, why would they have pointed fingers before when they were winning?

Amars said:
Ya but when he on that team 2 years ago he was fatter. Now he lean and at the right weight for him, that why he still performing at a high level for his age. He never did that for the lakers even though he was repeatedly asked. Great example by the leader, great team player.

You forgot one vital person Larry Brown. And dont say he didnt make a difference because coaches make a difference such as Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Avery Johnson to name a few. All these coaches had the same team as the coach before them but with far better result. Flip has been a career choaker in the playoffs.

Coaching matters, but apparently Flip was good enough to get them 60+ wins (Flip isnt the coach Brown is obviously)

Its not like he is a first year coach either (With the Pistons yes in the league No)

Alex22 said:
That happens with frustration, chemistry is great when your winning, when your losing thats when the fingers start pointing, why would they have pointed fingers before when they were winning?

did you hear ben wallace say he was fed up and angry on the game planning and the matchups Flip was put together and how he wasn't adjusting at all tahts why the tentire team gave up on him and started to ignore him. stop makign excuese for evreything bro. we have nothing but facts and facts and facts written, said, on tv, everywehre where as you guys have nothing to support your "opinions" on

Alex22 said:
Also just to get this straight the Lakers and Mavericks are the only other two teams in the NBA I support (Not as much as Miami...not nearly as much)

cool. There only a couple of teams i dont like mainly because of the rivalary in the 80's and early 90's. Piston and the Celtics, those 2 teams I will never cheer for. Good luck to you guys in the series but to me this series is a coin flip. If the heats dont win 1 of the first 2 in dallas I doubt they win the series.

Alex22 said:
Coaching matters, but apparently Flip was good enough to get them 60+ wins (Flip isnt the coach Brown is obviously)

Its not like he is a first year coach either (With the Pistons yes in the league No)

So did dungy. Almost went 16-0 freaking incredible season but got out coached by Cowher in the playoffs. Coaching Matters

Alex22 said:

let me ask you this, did Flip play the PLAYOFF teams during the season as much? did he play teams taht are GOOD? NO! the east is the wweakest conf although it is getting stronger now but the fall of det just ruined that but they faced easy teams all year long exceptions to the heat, nets, etc etc. so don't talk about 60 wins b/c as they say, PLAYOFFS AND THE SEASON IS 2 DIFF THINGS. waht you DO in the season doesn't matter to waht you do during the plyaoffs b/c if you look at it that way then ur beloved Heats should get DESTROYED BY DALLAS cuz of how they got handled so easily by DAL during the season. is that going to happen again? NO! b/c miami is playing great during the playoffs. like i said, playoffs are diff compared to the season.

I don't buy it.

It's about winning championships.

You don't rebuild when you are still championship contenders.

If it were me..I sit them both in a room and tell them to shut up and win.

You work with the supporting cast and go win a couple more championships...is that so hard?

Pat Riley was told by the media that Payton would never be a bench scrub...that J-Will would be a wild streetballer..that toine would jack up 20 shots a game...None of those things happened...people accepted their roles...

The difference? These players bought in...

The Lakers failure was due to a front office that couldn't work it out.

Section126 said:
I don't buy it.

You work with the supporting cast and go win a couple more championships...is that so hard?

Pat Riley was told by the media that Payton would never be a bench scrub...that J-Will would be a wild streetballer..that toine would jack up 20 shots a game...None of those things happened...people accepted their roles...

If you read my post that what I said. The Front Office drop the ball on this years before the trade happen. Riley is better in the FO then the Lakers Cupcake. Also the lakers supporting cast was all pretty much ending during the last championship run so rebuilding was inevitable. Lakers will be back and Kobe will win another Championship. One thing Lakers know how to do is win Championship. If you ever get a chance to go to Staples and look up in the Rafters they only hang Championships and Retired numbers not conference titles.

Section126 said:
I don't buy it.

you dont rebuild when you are still winning em? clearly you dono the condition our team was in for you to be talking. HELLLOOO OOUR STARTING PG AND PF WERE 36 yrs old and above! waht you keep taht in tach? haha plz. oo and i do recall when payton and Wade ewrere fighting in the playoffs and riley got a lot of critisizm b/c he did NOTHING to stop the fight but stand btw them and ocntinue talking. uhh no one said J will will be a wild streetballer. YOu are talkign from back when he was a Kings goin to the grizzlies i ebleive it was b/c he iddn't play that way up there once he left Sac.

btw, why did you add more players this offseason if you were a champ contendor cuz of the following yr? you lost a few goood players and took in some older ppl, why? i mean you dont do nething right

SR 7 said:
you dont rebuild when you are still winning em? clearly you dono the condition our team was in for you to be talking. HELLLOOO OOUR STARTING PG AND PF WERE 36 yrs old and above! waht you keep taht in tach? haha plz. oo and i do recall when payton and Wade ewrere fighting in the playoffs and riley got a lot of critisizm b/c he did NOTHING to stop the fight but stand btw them and ocntinue talking. uhh no one said J will will be a wild streetballer. YOu are talkign from back when he was a Kings goin to the grizzlies i ebleive it was b/c he iddn't play that way up there once he left Sac.

btw, why did you add more players this offseason if you were a champ contendor cuz of the following yr? you lost a few goood players and took in some older ppl, why? i mean you dont do nething right

WHAT? :confused:

SR 7 said:

Difference is we got better and the Lakers got worse...your always looking to add players, but not destroy a team

Besides there is some difference between a team that has won multiple championships and one that hadnt make a finals in its history

Alex22 said:
Difference is we got better and the Lakers got worse...your always looking to add players, but not destroy a team

Besides there is some difference between a team that has won multiple championships and one that hadnt make a finals in its history

We destroyed a team B/C ALL OF OUR PLAYERS WERE FA BRO! don't you htink we would konw just a tad bit more on what happened especialy for me thats been living here and a fan since i was like 5? Malone was "injured/retiring" GP was a 1 yr deal and DID NOT PERFORM ALL yr long, Horry was a FA, Fisher was a FA, SHAQ was fighting with Kobe constantly and continously thinking he was UNTOUCHABLE by our Franchise so never BOTHERED to lose weight when askeed or get into shape AND we didn't have the money to resign the players we wanted tahts why we haven't signed anyone for the last 2 yrs why do you think its been how it is and no signings have happened since the departure of our team. Did you know that bit of information? i sure hope not b/c if you did and you are still defending the fact that we destroyed the team then that is absurd and becomes a waste of time to even continue a conversation withs omeone that is soo narrow minded.

Kobe posterized Nash in the playoffs and Kobe can hit any shot in the world. He also has made the all nba defensive first teams many times. Kobe all the way, he's the best player in the world. No one in the Nba doubts that

Just to clearify my point, Kobe is a better player than Lebron too... Kobe can find his teammates at the end of games to hit game winners too, but they usually won't make em'

Back
Top Bottom