kobe or wade | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

SR 7 said:
thank you. finally to all those ppl taht jumped on me and c alled me a homer are hearing the same facts i said with a few more from another guy im assuming is a suns fan from the pics.

He is hardly a Suns fan..Amars is the biggest Laker homer on this board. He lost a bet in the Suns series and has to sport that avatar.

SR 7 said:
the world doesn't revolve around LA? what r u saying? who evre said that? and we wanted miami b/c like he siad we didn't want him in our same conference. do you ever see trades of great players happen in the same conf? 99% of the time is a big NO!

I just dont understand why all these hometown homers are getting so upset and hurt of why shaq was gotten rid of

Yeah..we get it. You guys got rid of SHAQ because you were bored with being championship contenders.

And trust me....If the Mavs had parted with Dirk,,,they would have traded him in conference.

Like I said..Miami was willing to part with the asking price.

Section126 said:
Yeah..we get it. You guys got rid of SHAQ because you were bored with being championship contenders.

And trust me....If the Mavs had parted with Dirk,,,they would have traded him in conference.

NO b/c we had to REBUILD. Did you see how we got trumped all over by Det? why? b/c we were old and slow ala Spurs this year accoridng to many analysists and ppl on the reason why they lost in the playoffs. just getting old. And hwatevre makes you sleep better at nights buddy. If that is what you want to believe, then let it be.

SR 7 said:
NO b/c we had to REBUILD. Did you see how we got trumped all over by Det? why? b/c we were old and slow ala Spurs this year accoridng to many analysists and ppl on the reason why they lost in the playoffs. just getting old. And hwatevre makes you sleep better at nights buddy. If that is what you want to believe, then let it be.

Yeah you couldnt beat Detroit with Shaq...thats why we did it, you needed to get rid of Malone...that was it

Alex22 said:
Yeah you couldnt beat Detroit with Shaq...thats why we did it, you needed to get rid of Malone...that was it

are you comparing the det team of this year to 2 years ago? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The Det team of 2 years ago was NOT A TEAM TO scrwe with. There D was out of this world and their chemistry. ALthough they had a great REc this year they fell apart and started pointing fingers in the playoffs. You can NOT compare that team to the one of 2 years ago or even last years. and like i said, the YOUTH of your team is out of this world compared to the team we had when we lost. LIke i said, we were old. Did you watch the game? it was nothing but fast breaks on us and faster pace while we were burned out.

Section126 said:

Cmon Section we been through this many times Either it was option
A. keep younger Kobe for 8+yrs and lose Shaq or
B. keep older Shaq for 3 - 4 yrs and lose Kobe

The choice was easy. I wish we would kept both. The FO should stop the nonsense that happen earlier but they were to stupid. I think the leaving of Jerry West mess up the Lakers Front Office.

As for the trade Mitch Cupcake didnt want Shaq in the West because he still the best Center in the League. It was widely reported that Jerry Buss wasnt going to trade shaq to team that he didnt want to go to. Mainly out of Respect for the Diesel. Shaq wanted to go to Dallas. He and his wife even came out on TV saying that they love dallas and wanted to play there. Mainly they love Cubans $$$. The only Eastern teams that had a chance was Indiana and Miami. But Indiana didnt want to part with Jermaine Oneal. So Basically Cupcake sucumed to Pat Riley(whos a better GM) and we got the raw end of that deal. It is what it is.

And Section you are the biggest Heats Homer I know but there is nothing wrong with that they are your team.

Alex22 said:

If we had Malone HEALTHY we would of won that championship. He was the difference in that playoffs.

I know your a heats fan and this your first Eastern Conference Title but you still have 4 wins to go. We've won Championship with and without Shaq.

Amars said:
If we had Malone HEALTHY we would of won that championship. He was the difference in that playoffs.

I know your a heats fan and this your first Eastern Conference Title but you still have 4 wins to go. We've won Championship with and without Shaq.

haha well said.

Hey SR7 Im not a suns fan I just lost a bet in the Lakers vs. Suns series.

SR 7 said:
are you comparing the det team of this year to 2 years ago? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The Det team of 2 years ago was NOT A TEAM TO scrwe with. There D was out of this world and their chemistry. ALthough they had a great REc this year they fell apart and started pointing fingers in the playoffs. You can NOT compare that team to the one of 2 years ago or even last years. and like i said, the YOUTH of your team is out of this world compared to the team we had when we lost. LIke i said, we were old. Did you watch the game? it was nothing but fast breaks on us and faster pace while we were burned out.

Shaq is two years older, thats my point, he wasnt the problem

The Detroit team two years ago was the exact same one that played last year and this one, maybe they lost some swagger but the team was the same

Alex22 said:
Shaq is two years older, thats my point, he wasnt the problem

The Detroit team two years ago was the exact same one that played last year and this one, maybe they lost some swagger but the team was the same

who said shaq was the problem? did I? nope. did neone else? NOpe! so what on earth are you talking about?

the det team was the same but was teh teams performance? HELLL NO! so dont even dare give that team extra credit. if you hadn't noticed, it was all over ESPN and analysists on how diff this det team is in the playoffs this year compared to the last 3 years so plz bro, stop giving yoru team mroe credit then it deserves.

SR 7 said:
who said shaq was the problem? did I? nope. did neone else? NOpe! so what on earth are you talking about?

the det team was the same but was teh teams performance? HELLL NO! so dont even dare give that team extra credit. if you hadn't noticed, it was all over ESPN and analysists on how diff this det team is in the playoffs this year compared to the last 3 years so plz bro, stop giving yoru team mroe credit then it deserves.

Maybe the NBA just figured out Detroit, I said it before the series started that Miami would beat them in 6, they were obviously still a good enough team to win 60+ games, Stop giving my team less credit than it deserves

Alex22 said:
Maybe the NBA just figured out Detroit, I said it before the series started that Miami would beat them in 6, they were obviously still a good enough team to win 60+ games, Stop giving my team less credit than it deserves

they figured out detroit? uhh hello LA showed PHX weakness for evrey team did they fallow that? nO! as you can see what happeneed to LAC. Did you ever see DET teammates fighting with their coach? not listening to their coach? ignoring them on live tv and infront of the fans? pointing fingers? I haven't. ****, they had the best chemistry in the NBA giving much creidt to SA as well among that cathegory.

Also just to get this straight the Lakers and Mavericks are the only other two teams in the NBA I support (Not as much as Miami...not nearly as much)

Back
Top Bottom