kobe or wade | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

SR 7 said:
btw, were you sporting ur shaq avatar about a month ago? ahha i think not. bandwagoner? so i should even bother getting upset about a guy who not only shows how narrow minded he is but also fake? c'mon now son, why should i bother?
now im bandwagoner..now i know your pissed now :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

read my location btw:wink:

SR 7 said:
btw, were you sporting ur shaq avatar about a month ago? ahha i think not. bandwagoner? so i should even bother getting upset about a guy who not only shows how narrow minded he is but also fake? c'mon now son, why should i bother?

:shakeno: I can't stand people like this...everytime a team that isn't theirs does really good, they think all of their fans are bandwagoners. It is seriously ridiculous and immature.

This thread needs to be closed.

305TillIDie said:
now im bandwagoner..now i know your pissed now :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

read my location btw:wink:
location? waht does location have to do wiht being a bandwagoner? Do you know the definition of a bandwagoner? It has NOTHING to do with where you live. Why do you have to sport yoru hometown team NOW once they REACH the finals but couldn't before? if you didn't before why "coincidently" do it during the week they reached teh playoffs? :lol::wink::wink:

Rocky Raccoon said:
:shakeno: I can't stand people like this...everytime a team that isn't theirs does really good, they think all of their fans are bandwagoners. It is seriously ridiculous and immature.

Uh, not really. Sorry I was a die hard fan from the days of crap to the glory days on whatevre team i have liked and i never in my life put other teams down or took away what they achieved. I am a realist and have been but where was his flags of the heat a week ago? I mean shaq was there for 2 years and not once was there any indication the guy was a Heat fan till last week. That does NOT strike you to be odd? I mean c'mon now. please.

SR 7 said:
awhats with all this bandwagon dwayne wade sigs now after they entered the finals? where were ur banners before the playoffs? and shaq said screw this? is that WHY he DID NOT request a trade but the lakers told him he WILL be traded?

Your perception of reality is so stretched im not even bothering with you

By the way Ive been in the Miami Heat thread since I joined this site, same with 305 and Ice, were just bandwagon fans :rolleyes2 , Ive been watching the Heat since I was 7

I guess everyone who didnt have a Phins sig that changed it once we got Culpepper was just a band wagon fan

Now let me get on my hands and knees and pray to our god Kobe who can do no wrong

Rocky Raccoon said:

:yeahthat:

SR 7 said:
Uh, not really. Sorry I was a die hard fan from the days of crap to the glory days on whatevre team i have liked and i never in my life put other teams down or took away what they achieved. I am a realist and have been but where was his flags of the heat a week ago? I mean shaq was there for 2 years and not once was there any indication the guy was a Heat fan till last week. That does NOT strike you to be odd? I mean c'mon now. please.

He has been in the Heat thread since the day he joined, only a couple months ago

SR 7 said:
so what if they didn't have Heat sigs or avatars until the playoffs started? That means nothing...this is a Dolphins forum, not a Heat one, most people have Dolphins banners

SR 7 said:
location? waht does location have to do wiht being a bandwagoner? Do you know the definition of a bandwagoner? It has NOTHING to do with where you live. Why do you have to sport yoru hometown team NOW once they REACH the finals but couldn't before? if you didn't before why "coincidently" do it during the week they reached teh playoffs? :lol::wink::wink:

If your such a great Laker fan where is your Laker Avatar you bandwagon fan?

See how irritating what I just said is? Well thats how your acting

SR7 why you so upset man, saying everybody jumped on the bandwagon for sporting Heat sigs.Sigs take time to make. You know, it's not about bandwagon to have a sig, it's called supporting your team.You need to just kick back and relax, if the Heat aren't your team then fine but chill out.

I mean your attacking people on spelling, I couldn't really read yours, but I'm not dissing you. Why are you so upset???

Alex22 said:
He has been in the Heat thread since the day he joined, only a couple months ago

Ok well thanks for informing me and sorry. Like i said, I have no problem with being wrong.

Alex22 said:
If your such a great Laker fan where is your Laker Avatar you bandwagon fan?

See how irritating what I just said is? Well thats how your acting
uh i have one and had one since I joined.

SR 7 said:
Ok well thanks for informing me and sorry. Like i said, I have no problem with being wrong.

I dont care who thinks Kobe is better, who thinks Wade is better, who thinks Shaq should fall off a bridge or whatever

But when you start pointing fingers at fans (especially my friends) I just think its a step to far, I like Kobe, think he is the best player in the NBA, but he isnt without fault, neither is Shaq, they are just people whether we choose to believe that or not

Sorry if I came off as rude

icephinfan said:
SR7 why you so upset man, saying everybody jumped on the bandwagon for sporting Heat sigs.Sigs take time to make. You know, it's not about bandwagon to have a sig, it's called supporting your team.You need to just kick back and relax, if the Heat aren't your team then fine but chill out.

I mean your attacking people on spelling, I couldn't really read yours, but I'm not dissing you. Why are you so upset???

O i get what you are saying but I am not upset. Not at all. I like conversations of this nature. I konw its supporting your team but why wait so long? I mean it doenst take 2 years to make one nor takes 2 yrs to say OO ok time to support miami YEEEHA! get what I am saying? They aren't my team but has nothing to do with that team itself. Liike i said, ppl changed the direction of this conversation into something that had nothing to do with anything. It had to do with who is the better player overall not the heat itself but they went out calling me a typical laker fan that disses when they lose which isn't even close to being the case thats how the "heat" came into the situation. Don't look at who is being out numbered and pt the finger on him as you are doing right about now but look at whre the source was and the same goes for the spelling. I can't recall who it was but they stated somethign I proved em wrong by stating facts so he got upset and had nothign to say and told me my school didn't teach me **** cuz he didn' tunderstand it when "i type like this with u and nething instead of you and anything" which is fine but like i said, where the source is.

Alex22 said:
I dont care who thinks Kobe is better, who thinks Wade is better, who thinks Shaq should fall off a bridge or whatever

But when you start pointing fingers at fans (especially my friends) I just think its a step to far, I like Kobe, think he is the best player in the NBA, but he isnt without fault, neither is Shaq, they are just people whether we choose to believe that or not

Sorry if I came off as rude

Whoa bro. Calm yourself right there. Me pointing fingers? Was I the source? Did i start that? NO! So before you say I am pointing fingers to
"YOUR FRIENDS" and saying its a step to far find out who started it. Sorry bud, your so called friends aren't angels and innocent. Go read up on what they said before you come out defending them and stating your ground.

Back
Top Bottom