kobe or wade | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

SR 7 said:
Whoa bro. Calm yourself right there. Me pointing fingers? Was I the source? Did i start that? NO! So before you say I am pointing fingers to
"YOUR FRIENDS" and saying its a step to far find out who started it. Sorry bud, your so called friends aren't angels and innocent. Go read up on what they said before you come out defending them and stating your ground.

Im out....I was trying to end it PEACEFULLY without pointing any fingers at anyone, I didnt single you out and say you were the only one, I meany anyone and everybody, im out of here now

Alex22 said:
Im out....I was trying to end it PEACEFULLY without pointing any fingers at anyone, I didnt single you out and say you were the only one, I meany anyone and everybody, im out of here now

According to your words you pointed fingers on me. that "YOU" meaning me am pointing fingers and fans and "your friends" where else is that? only dirction is me.

SR 7 said:
According to your words you pointed fingers on me. that "YOU" meaning me am pointing fingers and fans and "your friends" where else is that? only dirction is me.

I'm pretty sure Alex meant "you" as in "people in general"

SR7 is this thread really about getting upset with fellow Dolphin fans. It's two players Kobe and Wade, there's no doubt there both great. Some like Kobe, others like Wade, can we leave it at that???

icephinfan said:
SR7 is this thread really about getting upset with fellow Dolphin fans. It's two players Kobe and Wade, there's no doubt there both great. Some like Kobe, others like Wade, can we leave it at that???

yea bro I dont care. I was just going along iwht the conversation and if Alex maenat that then sorry i took it how i saw it so my bad.

I will go with Wade. Wade is probably the closest thing we will ever see in this generation from a Michael Jordan comparism and to me, Michael Jordan is the best player to ever play the game.

Wade is known for explosive 'on the paint' moves, but what does he do? He added great jump shooting in his game since Game 1 of the Chicago Bulls series. It's like, each year when he reaches the playoffs, he brings something new to his style of play.

Buddwalk said:
your sig is an insult to bulls fans everywhere...I know many they dont agree with the comparison

Interesting that Jordan LOVES wade's game and called him before the Pistons series to encourage him.

His sig is more of a compliment to Jordan who most of us consider the best player of all-time.

Wade is curiously following in his foot steps.

Allow us to be very happy with a 3rd year player who has accomplished so much.

Shouldn't you be rooting against the heat or something?

Section126 said:
Interesting that Jordan LOVES wade's game and called him before the Pistons series to encourage him.

His sig is more of a compliment to Jordan who most of us consider the best player of all-time.

Wade is curiously following in his foot steps.

Allow us to be very happy with a 3rd year player who has accomplished so much.

Shouldn't you be rooting against the heat or something?[/quote]

:lol:

SR 7 said:
oo man i really htink you are not capable of reading. how many more times do i have to repeat something b/c you dont seem to rem. or actually read a post properly? he said it AFTER THE BOOK WAS RELEASED. like i said, it was AFTER THE BOOK WAS RELEASED

You are getting way too worked up over this..

KOBE?

GUYS..THIS IS KOBE BRYANT!!!

Can I have your autograph?

Vertical Limit said:
I will go with Wade. Wade is probably the closest thing we will ever see in this generation from a Michael Jordan comparism and to me, Michael Jordan is the best player to ever play the game.

Wade is known for explosive 'on the paint' moves, but what does he do? He added great jump shooting in his game since Game 1 of the Chicago Bulls series. It's like, each year when he reaches the playoffs, he brings something new to his style of play.

In this years playoffs we have seen a few different aspects of his game improve.

Passing - I have seen more no look passes this postseason from him than I have the rest of his career.

Glass - That bank shot has been good... but he has taken it to another level this postseason. The angles he is using are nuts.

Fade away - Like the glass... he was able to do this previously... but that drive, turn, and fade away is practically unguardable...

Outside game - This isnt as developed as some of the previous aspects of his game... but we have witnessed the birth of it this postseason. In the month of May... Wade has shot 55% (11/20) from behind the arch. I only expect him to continue to improve and build confidence in his 3pt shot. If he adds a 3pter to his arsenal... he will be so incredibly hard to stop. Teams would be forced to not play him with that coushin, and play him tighter... which would only make it easier for Wade to blow right by.

Section126 said:
Yeah..that really sounds like shaq...WHO:

Has stayed in shape and lost more weight when asked.

Who took less money. (about 40 million less)

How predictable that you guys would gang up on the guy that left and cozy up to the ball hog that stayed (Kobe).

Kobe tore apart that last Laker team. The reality is that You got Kobe....the Shaq people have Karl Malone, Gary Payton and PHIL JACKSON backing up what SHAQ said the reason for the breakup was.

May I suggest that you read Phil Jackson's book...it is all in there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594200351/102-8835417-1482553?v=glance&n=283155

Bottom line is Wade needs to win at least 2-3 championships to surpass Kobe. Until that happens this arguement is going to go back and forth with no end. What happen in LA with Shaq is 2 big ego couldnt get along so 1 had to go and that was Shaq for the better of the Franchise. Kobe younger and less expensive then Shaq. If Shaq would of stayed and Kobe left the Lakers it will be in the same situation. The Diesel for 3 yrs with a bunch journeymen. It was partly Shaq fault also for the falling out here in LA with him being constantly overwieght, not taking care of injury in the offseason, telling the owner to F*ckin pay him his money. As for breaking up the team, that team was already comming to end with all the expiring contract and retiring players. As for Shaq losing the weight he want just to shove that into the Lakers face. Every thing he does is to spite the lakers for trading him, he pissed that the greatest and most historic basketball franchise chose Kobe over him. Why do think puts down the lakers and LA with his comments. He probably took 40mil less because that probably all the Heats will give him. If shaq had his way he would been in Dallas because Cuban spend the money but the lakers wanted to ship him to the East Coast.

Amars said:
Bottom line is Wade needs to win at least 2-3 championships to surpass Kobe. Until that happens this arguement is going to go back and forth with no end. What happen in LA with Shaq is 2 big ego couldnt get along so 1 had to go and that was Shaq for the better of the Franchise. Kobe younger and less expensive then Shaq. If Shaq would of stayed and Kobe left the Lakers it will be in the same situation. The Diesel for 3 yrs with a bunch journeymen. It was partly Shaq fault also for the falling out here in LA with him being constantly overwieght, not taking care of injury in the offseason, telling the owner to F*ckin pay him his money. As for breaking up the team, that team was already comming to end with all the expiring contract and retiring players. As for Shaq losing the weight he want just to shove that into the Lakers face. Every thing he does is to spite the lakers for trading him, he pissed that the greatest and most historic basketball franchise chose Kobe over him. Why do think puts down the lakers and LA with his comments. He probably took 40mil less because that probably all the Heats will give him. If shaq had his way he would been in Dallas because Cuban spend the money but the lakers wanted to ship him to the East Coast.

thank you. finally to all those ppl taht jumped on me and c alled me a homer are hearing the same facts i said with a few more from another guy im assuming is a suns fan from the pics.

Amars..the world doesn't revolve around the Lakers..

Miami was the best fit for SHAQ because Miami was willing to part with the asking price.

Section126 said:
Amars..the world doesn't revolve around the Lakers..

Miami was the best fit for SHAQ because Miami was willing to part with the asking price.

the world doesn't revolve around LA? what r u saying? who evre said that? and we wanted miami b/c like he siad we didn't want him in our same conference. do you ever see trades of great players happen in the same conf? 99% of the time is a big NO!

I just dont understand why all these hometown homers are getting so upset and hurt of why shaq was gotten rid of

Back
Top Bottom