kobe or wade | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

SR 7 said:
you guys are going way off topic. what was the pt of this conversation? nothin to do with the cheating bs but the game. HOld on...OOOO **** I FORRGOT we were talking about the greatest to play the game and still playing. while you are talking about that did your so called GREATEST EVER do the same? oo oyea i rem then he lost 40 mill cuz of that i believe. oo man what do you konw your nba goddes himself cheated on his own wife/rape. damnit how QUICKLY we forget.

I have no idea what your saying.

SR 7 said:
neither did kobe whne he was in his 3rd year in the nba and far younger nor does wade have a guy like shaq talking **** non stop b/c shaq learned his lesson in LA to shut the **** up when it ocems to talking **** about ur own teammates and pointing fingers.
wow..kinda upset there..im telling it like it is..like it or not..kobe is great..no doubt, but his imagine sucks..thats a fact buddy

305TillIDie said:
wow..kinda upset there..im telling it like it is..like it or not..kobe is great..no doubt, but his imagine sucks..thats a fact buddy

u dont need to tell me **** I konw it and i knew it when it happened. for one, it isn't imagine, its Image, school's good for you, second, like i said dont need to tell me whats a fact "buddy" i knew his image was ****ed once i saw the breaking news on KCAL

SR 7 said:
u dont need to tell me **** I konw it and i knew it when it happened. for one, it isn't imagine, its Image, school's good for you, second, like i said dont need to tell me whats a fact "buddy" i knew his image was ****ed once i saw the breaking news on KCAL
calm down son..you sound pissed..just like laker fans gets all mad when someone says a fact and opinions about kobe..dont get mad, thats my opinion on him

SR 7 said:
did you read my post? you are soo good at reading the book but not this thread. like i said before, PHIL Said it was HIS FAULT for putting so much pressure eand ALL the fault on KOBE and letting shaq ALWAYS slide.

Hey Kobe wanted to be the star....if your gonna be a star then you are a hero when you win and a zero when you lose. He should have the pressure.

This thread is stupid now if it keeps going like this it needs to be locked

SR7 Kobe isnt the greatest person in the world regardless of what you seem to be thinking, he couldnt handle the Co-Star role anymore, he drove Shaq away, Shaq basically just said to himself 'screw this, you want the team you can have it'

That said Kobe is the best player in the NBA, but he wont win anymore championships, because now it has to be all about him, and no one man can win a title

Alex22 said:

SR7 Kobe isnt the greatest person in the world regardless of what you seem to be thinking, he couldnt handle the Co-Star role anymore, he drove Shaq away, Shaq basically just said to himself 'screw this, you want the team you can have it'

That said Kobe is the best player in the NBA, but he wont win anymore championships, because now it has to be all about him, and no one man can win a title

your sig is an insult to bulls fans everywhere...I know many they dont agree with the comparison

Alex22 said:

awhats with all this bandwagon dwayne wade sigs now after they entered the finals? where were ur banners before the playoffs? and shaq said screw this? is that WHY he DID NOT request a trade but the lakers told him he WILL be traded?

MARINO1384 said:
Hey Kobe wanted to be the star....if your gonna be a star then you are a hero when you win and a zero when you lose. He should have the pressure.
wow. we have a group of ppl that dont understand english argueing iwht me. where did i say phil put the pressure on him cuz he is the star now? omg do you read? what esl level are you bro? i said phil blamed himself for puttin the pressure on him and blaming EVERYTHING on kobe and letting shaq slide away with NO fault on him meaning back when they were teammates. understand now? or need more of a breakdown?

305TillIDie said:
calm down son..you sound pissed..just like laker fans gets all mad when someone says a fact and opinions about kobe..dont get mad, thats my opinion on him

i am not pissed abotu facts and opinions b/c opinions without the proper facts and ones that dont have knowledge dont piss me off but make me not bother b/c it shows me how many MORE ppl out there in this country there are that don't know **** outside of what they think, son. narrow minded i htink it is? loll

305TillIDie said:

btw, were you sporting ur shaq avatar about a month ago? ahha i think not. bandwagoner? so i should even bother getting upset about a guy who not only shows how narrow minded he is but also fake? c'mon now son, why should i bother?

SR 7 said:
what is ur IQ in general bro? you call using both hands a physical ability? lmaoo I shoot as well with my left from within the 8 ft area of the rim as i do wiht my right but does that mean i have the phsyical abilities of the guys in Ncaa players? do you konw what physical ability is? it isn't using ur LEFT AND RIGHT HAND thats something you learn at 10 years old. THE TNT crew themsevles said he doestn have the physical ability meaning the body or the athletic ability man. THINK before u put up an arguement like that and WE arne't tlaking about MARKETABILITY ARE WE? NO! we are tlaking greatest player. Kobe's went down due to the rape BS but now he is gaining it back slowly hence hte NIKE situation now. he lost 9 of em once the rape went down. BTW, the suns did NOT call a TIMEOUT. UNLIKE PPL LIKE YOU I am not a HOMER but a realist and nash himself said he NEVER called a TO he was trying to draw a foul. you clearly dont watch jack **** and then go and talk like u have knowledge of the game and what happens. They played a segment on ESPN LIVE AUDIO to see if nash called a TO and HE ENVER DID, DIAW i believe it was did but that was after the steal thats why they showed it on ESPN and thats why nash himself said he never called a TO. you are losing all of ur crediblity and defense here.

So if size and being a good athelete than why isn't Stromile Swift a great player? He's got the size he can jump out of a gym? Why isn't he a great player? You are a blind homer, and your general IQ has not taught you that sentences start with capital letters.

djfresh47 said:
So if size and being a good athelete than why isn't Stromile Swift a great player? He's got the size he can jump out of a gym? Why isn't he a great player? You are a blind homer, and your general IQ has not taught you that sentences start with capital letters.
lmaoo. wow. No comment.

PS: like i said, Nash has bball IQ but no physical abhility. look at ****ing K. Brown he has the ideal Size for a CENTER/PF TO DOMINATE but he might be the stupidest man I have ever seen IQ wise for the game hence, NOT A GREAT PLAYER. homer? you are calling me a homer? where did i show signs of being a homer other hten THROWING FACTS into your face and proving you wrong from every arguement you tried to put up.

Bird was nothing but a person that was as unathletic if not more then Marino but he was soo damn good. why? b/c like nash he had the brains for the game and a shot.

Back
Top Bottom