kobe or wade | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

wazzy said:
The reason why Kobe's image is **** is he used to bash his own team! When him and Shaq were on the same team he called the leader a slob and out of shape! Great team work Jerk off and then he wanted Phil Jackson gone so Phil Jackson got fired and then a year after realizing that with Phil back running his offence he will tear up the stats because he will get all the attention now that Shaq is gone to. Kobe is a self centred little ***** who is all about making himself look good and you should never compare him to MJ because MJ is a better talent then Kobe will ever be!

He was out of shape for many years and he did nothing about after the franchise told him many time to lose the weight. Then he wanted get paid big time yelling at the OWNER pay me my F*cking money during a game.. On top of that he didnt want to have surgery in the offseason "only on company time" while he's making 20+mil a year. Nice example of a leader and being part of team. That selfish right there. So Kobe saying that to the supposed leader of the team doesnt bother me at all. Shaq is premadonna, always wants the attention. The media is scared to critize him.

Amars said:
He was out of shape for many years and he did nothing about after the franchise told him many time to lose the weight. Then he wanted get paid big time yelling at the OWNER pay me my F*cking money during a game.. On top of that he didnt want to have surgery in the offseason "only on company time" while he's making 20+mil a year. Nice example of a leader and being part of team. That selfish right there. So Kobe saying that to the supposed leader of the team doesnt bother me at all. Shaq is premadonna, always wants the attention. The media is scared to critize him.

kobe is a putz man.....he tarnished his own image.....i think bot had just as much fault with the feud....but kobe has always been a me player also

Yeah..that really sounds like shaq...WHO:

Has stayed in shape and lost more weight when asked.

Who took less money. (about 40 million less)

How predictable that you guys would gang up on the guy that left and cozy up to the ball hog that stayed (Kobe).

Kobe tore apart that last Laker team. The reality is that You got Kobe....the Shaq people have Karl Malone, Gary Payton and PHIL JACKSON backing up what SHAQ said the reason for the breakup was.

May I suggest that you read Phil Jackson's book...it is all in there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594200351/102-8835417-1482553?v=glance&n=283155

While Shaq could be difficult to deal with, Jackson contends, he was ultimately a team player. And although Shaq and Bryant reached a truce in the season’s final months, Jackson sees Bryant as the epitome of today’s selfish player, a "callous gun for hire."

trate121hb said:
kobe is a putz man.....he tarnished his own image.....i think bot had just as much fault with the feud....but kobe has always been a me player also

are yo usure? go watch some of highlights during there era. it was on espn a week or so ago and during the 2nd year cna't reacll whcih game it was but the game went 8 possessions and about 4 min without having KOBE touch/dribble the ball. that isn't ME right there but when shaq comes out again once coming to a new team in miami and saying the same bs he did in la after a loss, "I didnt get enough touches" is a ME not what kobe goes through. a me player? did u watch the suns series? it was a K brown and Odom series NOT kobe other then the bell and kobe fights.

marke27 said:
well since most of you people are all down in florida, most will be homers and say wade...needless to say kobe is a better all around player, and is the best player in the nba..end of story.

we can argue this all you want.......kobe lebron and wade are the top tier of the nba.....one can say lebron one can say kobe and another can say wade....put wade on the lakers and they probably get ousted the same way from the playoffs.....lebron to me choked against detroit.....one good game and they win....wade is just the man....a great person and a great player.....humble but very confident.....if i were to start a team today.....give me dwyane wade or lebron....i can go just as far with them that i can with kobe and they arent as risky as kobe is but the race to be #1 in the nba is close between these three.....there's no end of story talk....and if you think one is outright better than the other then your a moron

SR 7 said:
are yo usure? go watch some of highlights during there era. it was on espn a week or so ago and during the 2nd year cna't reacll whcih game it was but the game went 8 possessions and about 4 min without having KOBE touch/dribble the ball. that isn't ME right there but when shaq comes out again once coming to a new team in miami and saying the same bs he did in la after a loss, "I didnt get enough touches" is a ME not what kobe goes through. a me player? did u watch the suns series? it was a K brown and Odom series NOT kobe other then the bell and kobe fights.

im putting the balme on the feud on both.....kobe is just as much at fault.....to me kobe is arrogant. ...i'll say this i like kobe a little bit more this year.....the kid can play and he's done some remarkable things.....read the article in the sunsentinel.com today.....really good article about the feud.
but once again give me the guy i wont have to worry about

Section126 said:
Yeah..that really sounds like shaq...WHO:

Has stayed in shape and lost more weight when asked.

Who took less money. (about 40 million less)

How predictable that you guys would gang up on the guy that left and cozy up to the ball hog that stayed (Kobe).

Kobe tore apart that last Laker team. The reality is that You got Kobe....the Shaq people have Karl Malone, Gary Payton and PHIL JACKSON backing up what SHAQ said the reason for the breakup was.

May I suggest that you read Phil Jackson's book...it is all in there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594200351/102-8835417-1482553?v=glance&n=283155

funnyo how the resident of FL is backing up shaq where he is now. SOrry bro i have liked shaq since the orlando era and loved the man. greatest center to ever play the game in my eeys but that isn't the case. his personality is. did you also hear where Phil came out to clear up that statement in the book and to say it was HIS Fault b/c he ALWAYS put the pressure on KOBE and let SHAQ slide? did you hear that/ he said he nevre took kobe for a man but always as a kid taht needs to deal with the pressure the same way he told KOBE to NOT get married at his age. So plz, throw the past away in the book and keep up to date.

lost shape when asked? DID YOU READ THE PREVIOUS POST! how he was asked for 3 yers and NOT ONCE DID HE LISTEN? damn bro. Ok, let me ask you this. Shaq is a man and handles it right so why was he constanlty making it an issue wiht kobe? how butt hurt was he that he got traded for the YOUNGER BETTER PLAYER? he was really hurt. he is also a BSitter. he said he would NEVER paly for neone other then phil b/c he is the greatest to ever coach but he said about a week ago that riley is the best he ever played for....hmmm soudns like a man that sticks to his words and is an honest man. plz

trate121hb said:
im putting the balme on the feud on both.....kobe is just as much at fault.....to me kobe is arrogant. ...i'll say this i like kobe a little bit more this year.....the kid can play and he's done some remarkable things.....read the article in the sunsentinel.com today.....really good article about the feud.
but once again give me the guy i wont have to worry about

hwy is wade humble? b/c he saw how shaq is once he speaks up. Kobe was SOO damn humble and thats when shaq called him his lil brother but once kobe got recognized and got so much better and had confidence and started to play better shaq started bitching to the media and kobe would alwys drop it but he got sick of it after 5 yers of that and kobe blew up on shaq and now kobe is the bad guy? once kobe isn't humble nemore shaq hates him, why? cuz all the attention goes off of him. shaq is a PRIDEFUL man. c'mon now, he slipped last week when eh said at his current age if it were hima dn kobe he woudl still take the game winning shot but if it were wade, then wade woudl b/c he is a humble guy. so humbility gives u the opportunity to win a game rather then pure skills and reputation? plz now.

SR7...

I got Phil Jackson, Karl Malone, Gary Payton and every major superstar in the league agreeing with me...

You got who? Kobe's wife? His accountant?

Kevin Garnett: "If you don't like SHAQ, there is something wrong with you."

Section126 said:
SR7...

I got Phil Jackson, Karl Malone, Gary Payton and every major superstar in the league agreeing with me...

You got who? Kobe's wife? His accountant?

Kevin Garnett: "If you don't like SHAQ, there is something wrong with you."

what does liking shaq have to do wiht his demands and lack of ability to want to be in sahpe? did you read? or too old for that? did you NOT notice the part where i said i liked the man since he was in orlando? has ntn to do with how he was acting in la and after la or how he is when it comes to demands and personality

SR 7 said:
what does liking shaq have to do wiht his demands and lack of ability to want to be in sahpe? did you read? or too old for that? did you NOT notice the part where i said i liked the man since he was in orlando? has ntn to do with how he was acting in la and after la or how he is when it comes to demands and personality

We are talking about the breakup and WHO's fault it was.

The evidence is that it was Kobe's.

evidence? what evidence? the only evidence was taht Mitch said HIMSEFL he was tired of shaqs demands for MILLIONS and lack of ABILITY TO STAY IN SHAPE and bc he was OLDER then KOBE. whats ur evidence? k marlone didn't like kobe b/c he tried to hit on kobes wife and kobe jumped on his *** for doing so and GP has ntn to do with nething. like they said, kobes image is how it is b/c he isnt like shaq to go out and talk in public or go around where fans are he is very distant from things outside of the game and tahts what he changed this year so ppl can see his REAL side and K> Smith said on TNT when kobe was there that he didn't technically see him how he did during those 3 hrs on the set and how kobe is and how fun he really is. he said he was so distant taht he had the image everyone else had but hanging out wiht him showed him how kobe really is a good and fun guy. now whats ur damn evidencE?

SR 7 said:
evidence? what evidence? the only evidence was taht Mitch said HIMSEFL he was tired of shaqs demands for MILLIONS and lack of ABILITY TO STAY IN SHAPE and bc he was OLDER then KOBE. whats ur evidence? k marlone didn't like kobe b/c he tried to hit on kobes wife and kobe jumped on his *** for doing so and GP has ntn to do with nething. like they said, kobes image is how it is b/c he isnt like shaq to go out and talk in public or go around where fans are he is very distant from things outside of the game and tahts what he changed this year so ppl can see his REAL side and K> Smith said on TNT when kobe was there that he didn't technically see him how he did during those 3 hrs on the set and how kobe is and how fun he really is. he said he was so distant taht he had the image everyone else had but hanging out wiht him showed him how kobe really is a good and fun guy. now whats ur damn evidencE?

My "DAMN" evidence?

Read Phil Jackson's book.

Back
Top Bottom