kobe or wade | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobe or wade

Section126 said:
My "DAMN" evidence?

Read Phil Jackson's book.

did you read my post? you are soo good at reading the book but not this thread. like i said before, PHIL Said it was HIS FAULT for putting so much pressure eand ALL the fault on KOBE and letting shaq ALWAYS slide.

like i siad, keep up to date and not the book written 3 yers or so ago

SR 7 said:
did you read my post? you are soo good at reading the book but not this thread. like i said before, PHIL Said it was HIS FAULT for putting so much pressure eand ALL the fault on KOBE and letting shaq ALWAYS slide.

That is not what he said in the book.

305TillIDie said:
and wade doesnt rip a teammate and throw him under the bus.."shaq pays his women off"..kobe..thats shaq business if he did that or not

wade more of a team player...ill take wade btw :D

Yeah, Kobe's wife is taking the cheater to the bank.

KOBE: oh hi honey, I cheated on you but here's a 4 million dollar ring.

icephinfan said:
Yeah, Kobe's wife is taking the cheater to the bank.

KOBE: oh hi honey, I cheated on you but here's a 4 million dollar ring.
i never even seen the ring..i bet its diamonds everywhere :lol:

kobe is a great player, great defender...but you cant be a snitch or a lier

305TillIDie said:
i never even seen the ring..i bet its diamonds everywhere :lol:

kobe is a great player, great defender...but you cant be a snitch or a lier

Or a cheater/rapist. Lost all respect for him, yeah he can ball, but you don't do things like that to your family. A real man doesn't cheat on his wife.

icephinfan said:
Or a cheater/rapist. Lost all respect for him, yeah he can ball, but you don't do things like that to your family. A real man doesn't cheat on his wife.
Exactly..i do respect his game, but other then that, i cant stand the guy..hes the one that messed up his imagine..not shaq..he wants to blame something on shaq..that is just not kool

icephinfan said:

you guys are going way off topic. what was the pt of this conversation? nothin to do with the cheating bs but the game. HOld on...OOOO **** I FORRGOT we were talking about the greatest to play the game and still playing. while you are talking about that did your so called GREATEST EVER do the same? oo oyea i rem then he lost 40 mill cuz of that i believe. oo man what do you konw your nba goddes himself cheated on his own wife/rape. damnit how QUICKLY we forget.

Section126 said:
That is not what he said in the book.

oo man i really htink you are not capable of reading. how many more times do i have to repeat something b/c you dont seem to rem. or actually read a post properly? he said it AFTER THE BOOK WAS RELEASED. like i said, it was AFTER THE BOOK WAS RELEASED

305TillIDie said:
and wade doesnt rip a teammate and throw him under the bus.."shaq pays his women off"..kobe..thats shaq business if he did that or not

wade more of a team player...ill take wade btw :D

neither did kobe whne he was in his 3rd year in the nba and far younger nor does wade have a guy like shaq talking **** non stop b/c shaq learned his lesson in LA to shut the **** up when it ocems to talking **** about ur own teammates and pointing fingers.

305TillIDie said:
Exactly..i do respect his game, but other then that, i cant stand the guy..hes the one that messed up his imagine..not shaq..he wants to blame something on shaq..that is just not kool
when did he blame ANYTHING on shaq?

Back
Top Bottom