Lakers Lakers Lakers

i like how a Heat Fan is calling Lakers players crappy..:sidelol::lol:

clear.gif
Miami 8-30 < Lakers 26-12

8-29.

More importantly...SHAQ: 1 ring Kobe: 0

8-29.

More importantly...SHAQ: 1 ring Kobe: 0

Aint nothing I can say about that right now. BUT Kobe career has not yet finished as for Shaq his career is pretty much done. He's just sitting back and collecting dough. Who can blame him he cashed in.

If they were in the West their record would be 1 -37.

Actually..the Heat beat Phoenix, LA, Houston, Minnesota, and Utah.

So they have a better record against the west than the east so far.

Of course..you wouldn't know that.

Aint nothing I can say about that right now. BUT Kobe career has not yet finished as for Shaq his career is pretty much done. He's just sitting back and collecting dough. Who can blame him he cashed in.

Shaq has two more seasons..and those seasons will be with a much improved team...so he will have in those two seasons, more opportunities than Kobe will have in the rest of his career.

Im not getting piss. I love all the conversation post in here. It makes it fun and actually miss it when finheaven was down. I laugh when all the negative poster respond. In my eyes the only things that matters is the playoffs ,being healthy during that time and getting hott. All this regular season stuff dont really matter. I wish Suns fan understood that. I really dont hate the heat they are on my whatever list. I hate Celtics, Pistons, Suns, Jailblazers, and the Queens.

I dont watch Heat basketball Im surprise anyone does.

Im surprise your not a Pacer fan enforcerfin

Have you seen the Pacers lately?:lol: Not much better then the Heat. I was a Reggie Miller fan, so when he played I watched them. I was at his retirement game, it was awesome. He got a Bentley for his retirement. I hate the team they have now. And it all can be traced back to Artest and that fateful day in Detroit. Since then the Pacers have never been the same.

Reggie was great. Product of UCLA. Always love watching Pacers vs. Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom