LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread

Well if LA does take it, look for SA to drop Finley, Barry and Horry at least. Time to get some fresh legs on the roster. Bring Mahinmi and Splitter in, pick up a young SF and a scoring PG and I believe SA will be ok.

Either way though, the Spurs have had a great run. I love the hell out of them and am proud to call myself a Spurs fan.

:hi5:

This isn't about the game but basketball related. Jalen Rose is horrendous on ESPN. His monotone voice is almost as bad as listening to Eric Young on baseball tonight. Young, Rose and Jemele Smith I believe is her name are impossible to listen to.

This isn't about the game but basketball related. Jalen Rose is horrendous on ESPN. His monotone voice is almost as bad as listening to Eric Young on baseball tonight. Young, Rose and Jemele Smith I believe is her name are impossible to listen to.

He's more reserved then Stephen A Loudmouth :D

He's more reserved then Stephen A Loudmouth :D

I've got no problem with guys who have opinions. It's just when guys stare through the teleprompter while speaking monotone it's awful. Most sports announcers or commentators are ex-players who are absolutely horrible, but they've got credibility because they played the sport. Unlike Stephen A. they're also too afraid to criticize players because they still follow the code of the locker-room.

Sheesh, as much as I hate to look ahead ... we MUST win games 3 & 4.

GO SPURS GO!

Manu!!The RETURN...

One down-3 to go.

33bfg4x-1.jpg

153wmrn-1.gif

i know it was going to be tough to pull one out yesterday but damn the lakers played pathetic. Only kobe showed up. Tues is a huge game.

i know it was going to be tough to pull one out yesterday but damn the lakers played pathetic. Only kobe showed up. Tues is a huge game.
i agree, rad and vujacic didn't at all stick to Ginobili like they did in the first to games. Lamar couldn't hit the inside of a barn if he were inside it and where in the hell was walton. fisher didn't do much either.

Back
Top Bottom