LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread

"If I was the ref I don't call the foul"-Pop

End of Discussion

Huh?What game are you watching?Anyways whatever...Looks like the Lakers are in the driver seat now.

Didnt you see the slo mo replay. Fisher shot hit the rim, Odom blocked Parker and Manu foot was on the line on that 3pt shot. Plus the obvious Duncan half mile walk to the basket.

Didnt you see the slo mo replay. Fisher shot hit the rim, Odom blocked Parker and Manu foot was on the line on that 3pt shot. Plus the obvious Duncan half mile walk to the basket.

:lol:Why are you making excuses?Your team WON.Sterns refs can be something else sometimes.

I havent talked about that play. It shouldnt have even gotten to that play IMO. Anyways the series is far from over. Last time I was excited about the Lakers being up 3-1 we ended up choking against the Suns. I wont be satisfied until we are in the Finals.

Huh? Where has anybody in here said it was a foul?:lol:

Looks like Lakers fans really believe it was a foul.They weren't going to call that one.

Huh what?
Where from my post did you get that I was replying to what someone said about whether or not it was a foul. Assume less, imo.

clear.gif

I havent talked about that play. It shouldnt have even gotten to that play IMO. Anyways the series is far from over. Last time I was excited about the Lakers being up 3-1 we ended up choking against the Suns. I wont be satisfied until we are in the Finals.

What do you mean it shouldve never came to that play?It did..

Huh what?
Where from my post did you get that I was replying to what someone said about whether or not it was a foul. Assume less, imo.

"If I was the ref I don't call the foul"-Pop

End of Discussion

The implication was there..Looks like you need some sort of justification.Of course Pop isnt going to whine to the media about that being a foul.Let that be another coach(he'll go unnamed),he'd be still out there crying about that being a foul and his star player would be in tears.

1. A ref is caught fixing games.

2. Teams in big markets (NY and Chicago) and teams in small markets who are losing their fanbases (Portland) magically win the lottery against unbelievable odds.

3. The commish says his dream Finals is Lakers v. Celtics.

4. The Lakers magically get EVERY important call go their way. Game 7 v. Portland in 2000. Game 6 v. Sacramento in 2002. Game 1 and 4 of this series.

Barry got hammered and no call. I couldn't listen to what was being said since I was at a bar but that was bogus. :rolleyes:

1. A ref is caught fixing games.

2. Teams in big markets (NY and Chicago) and teams in small markets who are losing their fanbases (Portland) magically win the lottery against unbelievable odds.

3. The commish says his dream Finals is Lakers v. Celtics.

4. The Lakers magically get EVERY important call go their way. Game 7 v. Portland in 2000. Game 6 v. Sacramento in 2002. Game 1 and 4 of this series.

Barry got hammered and no call. I couldn't listen to what was being said since I was at a bar but that was bogus. :rolleyes:

George Bush cause 9/11 too.:boohoo: Some conspiracy theorist never give up.

George Bush cause 9/11 too.:boohoo: Some conspiracy theorist never give up.

Wow.This sure is being talked about everywhere...(This three point shot).Sounds like alot of people believe it was a foul.He brings up some good points here.

Not to say it is a conspiracy,but sometimes the door for discussion is open.

Back
Top Bottom