LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread

I thought the Spurs had to run away with it in the 1st half and they didn't. R.C. Buford is as good as it gets in the NBA but I think right now he wishes he had Scola on the team. Rumors were running about the Spurs interest in J.R. Smith before he went to Denver. I think the Spurs may go NCAA guy and bring a young guy in via ufa. Mahinmi and the guy they took last year may also end up on roster.

For the Lakers I think they've gotta get another guy upfront.

Lakers clearly the better team this season so congrats guys. SA needs to let a few guys go and get younger.

I expect the Spurs to be in the thick of things soon enough.

On to the NFL!!!

I thought the Spurs had to run away with it in the 1st half and they didn't. R.C. Buford is as good as it gets in the NBA but I think right now he wishes he had Scola on the team. Rumors were running about the Spurs interest in J.R. Smith before he went to Denver. I think the Spurs may go NCAA guy and bring a young guy in via ufa. Mahinmi and the guy they took last year may also end up on roster.

For the Lakers I think they've gotta get another guy upfront.
you mean like Andrew Bynum?

Hats off to the Spurs Franchise. You guys had a nice run hopefully we can match it with the same class but with more excitement.

Yeah Lakers' did a great job this series. San Antonio needs to get more athletic and explosive at the 2 and 3 positions in the offseason.

Turiaf is definitely not awful. He is good bench player. I don't know why you would call Turiaf awful.

Have you been watching the playoffs? Turiaf and Farmar have been competing with Horry to see who can be the worst player coming off the bench. His story is great and you have to love the passion, but the guy isn't a very good basketball player.

Have you been watching the playoffs? Turiaf and Farmar have been competing with Horry to see who can be the worst player coming off the bench. His story is great and you have to love the passion, but the guy isn't a very good basketball player.

have you been watching the games??
who the hell led the Lakers back in with his 3 consecutive scoring plays??
FARMAR did. yeah he got killed by D.Williams(too strong/big)but he did alot better in this series against Parker.

and if you want to say the "worst coming off the Lakers bench" that would be Luke Walton. That guys sucks. The kids smart and hussle but he'll make one nice play and 5 bonehead playes right after.

Horry is a shot-maker who made one shot I recall all playoffs. He doesn't have it anymore. Udoka was equally bad this series.

It'll be interesting to see how guys respond coming off the olympics.

Back
Top Bottom