LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread

4. The Lakers magically get EVERY important call go their way. Game 7 v. Portland in 2000. Game 6 v. Sacramento in 2002. Game 1 and 4 of this series.

Sacramento lost that game as much as the Lakers won it.

Same can be said about the Portland game. No officiating bias, just uber-chokage by the Kings and JailBlazers

Wow.This sure is being talked about everywhere...(This three point shot).Sounds like alot of people believe it was a foul.He brings up some good points here.

Not to say it is a conspiracy,but sometimes the door for discussion is open.
for those who might point to refs favoring Lakers, do remember that San Antonio made 7 more trips to the free throw line. Lakers definitely outplayed the Spurs even though it was only a two point margin victory. But you don't count out the tough, defending champions till its over and it isn't over yet.

Was it a foul at the end? Sure was.

Was that the reason we lost the game? NOPE. We had several opportunities to take control of the game, but we just couldn't get over the hump.

Good job LA.

(...sigh...)
Game 1 is beginning to haunt me.

Now, It's time for the Defending Champion San Antonio Spurs to take control of their playoff destiny by winning the last three games - 1 at home and 2 in LA. Ouch.:foundout:

The game shouldnt have came to that. Fisher shot hit the rim you can see the rotation of the ball change after it hits. Also Barry picked up his pivot foot on the last play, should of been a travel if you want to nip pick the non calls in this game. From Odom clean block to Manu foot inside the 3pt line. Granted the refs couldnt see duncan take 5 steps to the rim.

You win and still cry like a little girl? :lol:

clear.gif

4th graders helping you out with your smack talking? Must be nice to finally be able to toot your own horn since 2004.

Good luck fella

That's a foul. If it's not Brent Barry and Manu Ginobili or Kobe Bryant on the other end than it's not even a debate.

Everytime the Spurs cut it short the Lakers seemed to go on a run. This is bad publicity for the NBA especially after the Donaghy scandal.

That's a foul. If it's not Brent Barry and Manu Ginobili or Kobe Bryant on the other end than it's not even a debate.

Everytime the Spurs cut it short the Lakers seemed to go on a run. This is bad publicity for the NBA especially after the Donaghy scandal.

I thought it was a foul but they had other opportunities to win the game. They didn't and now they're screwed

Can you say TRAVEL??
8vvq4m-1.jpg

Another Missed call

Kobe also traveled on his missed layup. The difference is that officials never call travel. The most obvious travel that I can remember was Lebron vs the Wizards to win the game a few years ago. The Fisher foul is called 99% of the time. Joe Crawford should not be doing Spurs games. I thought the officiating was equally bad on both sides last night. There is also a thought of assumption that Barry would've made the free throws. I don't think it was continuation so he should've gotten 2.

TOLD YOU Lamar blocked Parker and Barry traveled on that last play. Damn those are good shot Vmarcilfan75. No one crying about the win just giving the facts as seen in those pictures.

Can you say TRAVEL??
8vvq4m-1.jpg

Another Missed call

Good,now while your at it,go through and find all the no-calls and calls against the Spurs.Oh.I forgot youre a Laker fan.:lol:

I mean seriously, why would the refs show bias for the Spurs?

TOLD YOU Lamar blocked Parker and Barry traveled on that last play. Damn those are good shot Vmarcilfan75. No one crying about the win just giving the facts as seen in those pictures.

So how does this justify Fisher jumping into Barry on the final shot?Wether Barry traveled or not is not even in the discussion.Oh,unless its biased Lakers fans.

Back
Top Bottom