"Lamar Jackson unleashes subtle payback warning for Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Lamar Jackson unleashes subtle payback warning for Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins"

I never clicked it...gotta admit....I don't care to see anything about that tool (pick your tool...Simms or Jackson).
Simms is the biggest tool of all the media guys because he knows (being an ex-qb) that the things he was saying about Tua all off-season were lies. I can't stand the guy.

If anything he is underrated. Why do you think he is over-rated? Already has an mvp in his relative young career
As a QB he is overrated, IMO. He won that MVP on his legs. His play in the post-season is poor, his passing isn't suiting MVP-level. As a playmaker, basically outstanding and the king of the regular season, usually. Then teams like the Dolphins keep him in the pocket and what does he do from there? He hits his TE and wide-open, busted coverage targets...nothing eye-opening. He doesn't do anything, from a pocket-passing standpoint, that screams MVP IMO.

Simms is the biggest tool of all the media guys because he knows (being an ex-qb) that the things he was saying about Tua all off-season were lies. I can't stand the guy.
He also buttons his shirt all the way up to the top button, which is so outdated and quite frankly looks dumb :)

As a QB he is overrated, IMO. He won that MVP on his legs. His play in the post-season is poor, his passing isn't suiting MVP-level. As a playmaker, basically outstanding and the king of the regular season, usually. Then teams like the Dolphins keep him in the pocket and what does he do from there? He hits his TE and wide-open, busted coverage targets...nothing eye-opening. He doesn't do anything, from a pocket-passing standpoint, that screams MVP IMO.
He may not be a traditional qb i agree. But he gets the job done. His passing has improved. Yes his playoffs record sucks but the great Dan marino also doesn't have a stellar record in the playoffs other than that superbowl run. He is also doing it without any weapons. Put him on the Dolphins with our offensive weapons and we become
a top contender for sure

Back
Top Bottom