"Lamar Jackson unleashes subtle payback warning for Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Lamar Jackson unleashes subtle payback warning for Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins"

Isn't this what football is all about? I mean, it's not like we are planning to go up to Baltimore and rollover. They have some dogs on their team, but so do we. We are 1-0 and have the whole season ahead of us with big plans for February 12th. The time is now!

Lamar & subtle remind me of...

Blackadder: “Baldrick, you wouldn’t recognise a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing ‘subtle plans are here again’.”

He doesn't even have an Agent let alone an O-Line.
He's going to go outside his comfort zone because of his non existent performance in the last game against the Fins. Hence....one trick pony cant suddenly become a passing machine. I think the Ravens will stretch their Offense to stop Lamar getting abused once again.

Im wondering which Lamar we are going to see. Will we get the one that is out to prove something, going all out, or are we going to see him play more conservatively, knowing he has no contract going into next year...

One thing is certain, we arent the type of defense he wants to play games with.

**** baltimore.. we will dominate Jackson's punk ass again!! It's like the famous words of Tyson, everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. That's what we will do!! Hit them bitches in the mouth... again

These two are clowns. It's funny because we can show, but then be in full coverage! So it means nothing

Back
Top Bottom