Lamar Miller needs to be active sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller needs to be active sunday

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
10 carries for 65 yards and 1TD. After watching the game again I noticed he does a nice job of waiting for his blocks and finding a hole. There were a few times when I thought it was Reggie Bush carrying the ball. He has nice speed coming through the hole too. Idk how they plan on working it out with Thomas probably coming back but I think Miller earned a shot to carry the rock this sunday. What do you guys think?

Its crazy how he progressed. During the first 3 preseason games its like he had no vision, patience or burst. Then something happend during the 4th preseason game! His vision and brust just took a drastic improvement. I've never seen anything like that from a RB before!

That turn around so far is something else.

Not to mention he had a few good blitz pickups when he was in during passing plays.

With Thomas' status uncertain for this Sunday's game against the Jest, it's pretty much a certainty Miller will be active.

10 carries a game would be perfect ... for now anyways.

he's probably a lock until thomas is 100% and lamar has a couple of bad games in a row.

If Lamar carries it 10 and Bush has 26 carries again we will win every game

If we had a package that featured both these guys on the field at once, especially in the passing game, defenses wouldn't know what to do. Both these guys have the speed to house it everytime they touch the ball.

He might not be active. Said he hurt his ankle on the TD run or during a pile up or something.

If we had a package that featured both these guys on the field at once, especially in the passing game, defenses wouldn't know what to do. Both these guys have the speed to house it everytime they touch the ball.

I was thinking the same thing and waiting to see this also!

Does anyone else think Lamar Miller lit a fire under Bush's ass?

When Lamar came into the game I was impressed, and so was the coaching staff, as he stayed in the game. Bush must have thought Lamar has the potential to steal the spotlight thus making bush do much better on the field.

No. Bush is pretty good. Miller looked pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom