Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

And yet they still have no D and will have to overpay in FA for Defensive players. Maybe their offense blows up but what do they have in D?

They have the money and the picks to drastically improve their defense. If they sign a QB and take Barkley at 1.... They will still have #4 overall and three second round picks to draft defense. That's four potential starters coming in.

They're not going to be a title contender, but they will be a better team than the Dolphins if they handle FA/draft properly.

All their offense is missing now is QB. I am assuming they are taking Barkley at 1. Offense will be elite with Cousins and no one can outbid them. Barkley, Landry, Gordon, Coleman, Njoku, Duke. Those are some serious weapons and they have serious money to offer as well. Cousins has to be looking their way now.

You aren’t buying that are you? Gase already said at the combine tannys my qb

Medicals the only thing that would change it.
I’m definitely buying it. Too much smoke not to be the truth. Honestly think they are concerned with a Tannehill’s knee, just don’t want to announce it to the whole world. If we draft a QB in ‘18, he’s gone in ‘19.

We have to move up. Very high. For the first time in my life I'm all in on trading whatever it takes. I'll be pissed if we don't.

We aren’t Michael

Put it this way unless they get a medical flag with tanny prior to the draft if they move up for a qb i will perma ban myself from the board.

Done deal

Prediction Browns go 6-10 in 2018 while the Dolphins will go 12-4. I know Landry was a fan favorite, and I am disappointed to see him go. Just a little tired of the Browns love fest while lets crap all over the Dolphins on here. Lets wait and see how everything plays out.

They have the money and the picks to drastically improve their defense. If they sign a QB and take Barkley at 1.... They will still have #4 overall and three second round picks to draft defense. That's four potential starters coming in.

They're not going to be a title contender, but they will be a better team than the Dolphins if they handle FA/draft properly.

All their offense is missing now is QB. I am assuming they are taking Barkley at 1. Offense will be elite with Cousins and no one can outbid them. Barkley, Landry, Gordon, Coleman, Njoku, Duke.
There are a whole lot of ifs for a team that would be depending on roookies at all the most important positions. And if the law of averages hold up 2 out those top 4 picks will suck or develop slowly. Never mind you still have a coaching staff that went 0-16 you expect them to use or develop them right especially a rookie QB?

We aren’t Michael

Put it this way unless they get a medical flag with tanny prior to the draft if they move up for a qb i will perma ban myself from the board.

Done deal

I do believe in moving up to get your guy but were at 11 plenty of talent will fall so I agree even though it's tempting to move up.

Edit: I know it wasn't directed at me and I do understand trading our 11 and a 3 to go up 3-4 spots isn't a huge trade up.

After reading all these posts I instantly feel bad for whoever is selected with the picks he was traded for. They will never be given a chance to live up to what Landry did here., no matter what position they play.

I’m definitely buying it. Too much smoke not to be the truth. Honestly think they are concerned with a Tannehill’s knee, just don’t want to announce it to the whole world. If we draft a QB in ‘18, he’s gone in ‘19.

It would have to be tannys knee. They said that guys rehabbing like a machine ahead of schedule etc.

If they had a bad outlook on that knee couldn’t they walk away now on the cheap?

Cleveland's going to be fun to watch. QB, Saquon, Landry, Gordon, and that stud TE (can't spell his name), they are now INSTANTLY watchable….

Landry is going to hang out with LeBron for a few months before Bron heads out to LA or Philly to finish his career with another chip.

After reading all these posts I instantly feel bad for whoever is selected with the picks he was traded for. They will never be given a chance to live up to what Landry did here., no matter what position they play.
Depends on the picks. A 3rd Rd pick should easily be able to match or even surpass Landry . Miami isn’t replacing an elite player here.

Back
Top Bottom