Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

We aren’t Michael

Put it this way unless they get a medical flag with tanny prior to the draft if they move up for a qb i will perma ban myself from the board.

Done deal

30 years old and good not great. Team is average at best if absolutely everything goes right in the draft. I'm buying the smoke. Gase has found his guy and they're going to try to get him now.

Something to think about, both Landry and Ajayi were not drafted by Gase and both were known to be head cases and ornorary personalities. Perhaps Gase knowing he has Ross’ full confidence is trying to build the team in his image or to his liking. I’m sad seeing Landry gone, but I soured on his antics last year, after rumors surfaced of contact talks started. Not a week went by before Landry started to get more volatile on the field leading to that final game where he was ejected. Not the way I’d have conducted myself, if was looking for a long term deal.

I do believe in moving up to get your guy but were at 11 plenty of talent will fall so I agree even though it's tempting to move up.

Edit: I know it wasn't directed at me and I do understand trading our 11 and a 3 to go up 3-4 spots isn't a huge trade up.

I’m saying it won’t be a qb if they do. That 3 you picked up gets you up to 7 or 8 id say and you probably want to be in front of the 8 9 10 crowd cause none of them are in qb mode and will pluck high talent position players out from under you

But pick 65 is prime tight end real estate id say

Cleveland's going to be fun to watch. QB, Saquon, Landry, Gordon, and that stud TE (can't spell his name), they are now INSTANTLY watchable….

Landry is going to hang out with LeBron for a few months before Bron heads out to LA or Philly to finish his career with another chip.
All that won’t matter if their QB is a bust.

I’m definitely buying it. Too much smoke not to be the truth. Honestly think they are concerned with a Tannehill’s knee, just don’t want to announce it to the whole world. If we draft a QB in ‘18, he’s gone in ‘19.

Please find one shred of evidence, proof, rumor, or witchcraft that reveals organizational concern about his knee.

There are a whole lot of ifs for a team that would be depending on roookies at all the most important positions. And if the law of averages hold up 2 out those top 4 picks will suck or develop slowly. Never mind you still have a coaching staff that went 0-16 you expect them to use or develop them right especially a rookie QB?

I'm basing that on them being able to sign Kirk Cousins. I don't see a better situation for him to get paid what he wants and be surrounded by weapons like that.

Glad it was the Browns and it will be a high pick in the round. Hopefully a day 2 pick

And we got 2 for him so that’s good. Let’s see what the Browns end up paying him... i know it will suck to lose him but we will find a way to manage.... i hope. Hopefully Parker breaks out and we add a legit tight end

Lol @ people talking **** about the Browns like they don't have over 100 million in cap space and FIVE PICKS in the first two rounds, including #1 and #4 overall. If they sign Cousins and draft Barkley they are immediately SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER than our talent-less, heartless, piece of **** team.
Who knows, if they draft well they might improve by 4 games and go 4-12.

The Browns gave up 50 sacks last year. They allowed opponents to complete 69% of their pass and gave up a QB rating of 102. Ricardo Louis led all of their wide receivers....with 27 catches. The forced opponents into a total of 8 turnovers all year.

Cleveland is void of talent. With their resources and draft picks, they won't be talented....just less void.

Please find one shred of evidence, proof, rumor, or witchcraft that reveals this.

You won't. They'd never come out and say that. That would diminish his trade value going forward if they plan on drafting his 2019 replacement now.

And I don't even think it has everything to do with potential medical red flags. Again, he's 30 years old and a good but not great QB. If you can draft a QB who you believe can be elite.... Do it.

I don't even think I can put my reaction to this into words.

Back
Top Bottom