Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

I'm basing that on them being able to sign Kirk Cousins. I don't see a better situation for him to get paid what he wants and be surrounded by weapons like that.
The Vikings have supposedly offered Cousins $90 million over 3 years. Seems the prevailing thought is that he will get about $30/year from whoever he signs with.

Having a ton of cap room without guys on your roster worthy of getting money just means you are going to bring in players who are never going to be worth their salary. It gets you more talent......but you aren't getting ahead, just trying to play catch up.

I will maintain tanny never gets hurt none of this ever happens

They better hit with these mid level picks

And I don’t mean 2 deep career and specials garbage propped up
I will maintain tanny never gets hurt none of this ever happens

They better hit with these mid level picks

And I don’t mean 2 deep career and specials garbage propped up
No doubt, and knowing him I bet he feels like it’s his fault losing Landry now

This should NOT be a surprise for anyone.
We all knew Jarvis was not liked by this front office.We as fans loved him and his heart on the field but we could never see what the coaches were seeing.We could have lost him for nothing.At least we got something. Am I happy,NO but the coach got what he wanted.

No, Tannehill is the safety blanket/bridge if his long-term outlook is bleak. Rookie is in no way the safety blanket, he’s going to take the reigns.

Tannehill’s contract is pretty much a “joke” at this point. $17M for piece of mind on a QB is what most teams would pay ford event QB play

Ok well I walk the plank if that happens. I’m confident that what I have seen on tape from tanny barring the knee counters all of it

Man if Cleveland signs cousins and takes Barkley #1 overall.

QB - Cousins
RB - Barkely and Duke Johnson
WR - Gordon/Juice/Coleman
TE - Njoku
OL still has Joe Thomas
Defense has Myles Garret

And they still have #4 overall and three second rounders.

People laughing at Cleveland . . . They are about to be extremely relevant if they get this right.
Kdawwg, that does indeed look much better on paper. But then again ... it will not be the first time Cleveland looked better on paper.

This thread :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Landry going to Cleveland where QBs and receivers go to die a football death. :biggrin

A third and a lower pick is a good compensation for someone who cannot learn a ****ing playbook. Good move by the Dolphins: big salary gone, headache gone, draft picks in return.

The offense has to run through Devante Parker now. LOL. Not bad to get two picks out of it though considering we thought he’d be gone.

Browns go from 0-16 to now better than the phins. Board has gone full emo​

Isn't it hilarious? Because they just got Landry, Gordon is going to stop being a screw-up, and a QB that they don't have yet is going to light it up. Lol!

We have to move up. Very high. For the first time in my life I'm all in on trading whatever it takes. I'll be pissed if we don't.
It’s coming my friend! More to come. See my “Would you do this trade?” thread from yesterday. You think folks are pissed now? Ha! This team won’t be recognizable by 2020 and I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not?

They at least are seeing this roster for what it is and that’s good. But do we trust this front office on the upcoming rebuild?

Remains to be seen

Really waiting to see compensation here.

But without an extension . . . If Tannenbaum got a 3rd or 4th I would be impressed.

He fed Armando the line earlier about the 3rd round compensatory pick being bogus . . . I knew something was up.

They were forced to dump salary and probably would of rescinded the tag had Jarvis not committed to sign.

Back
Top Bottom