Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

Heard on 560 that Landry hasn't signed a long term deal. Cleveland assumes franchise tag. He can play that out and then test FA next year.

By the way, remember when we had picks and money that offseason and it turned out to be one of our worst. But the hapless browns are of course gonna suddenly get it right due to the magical powers Landry brings to the team

Really waiting to see compensation here.

But without an extension . . . If Tannenbaum got a 3rd or 4th I would be impressed.

He fed Armando the line earlier about the 3rd round compensatory pick being bogus . . . I knew something was up.

They were forced to dump salary and probably would of rescinded the tag had Jarvis not committed to sign.
The fact he hasnt agreed to a long term contract with the Browns is key here... If they really got a 3rd+, then its a freaking good deal...

Or Cleveland just franchises him the following year. They will more then likely have the cap room.

I feel a move up for a QB coming. I have this gut feeling that the FO has found heir QB and are looking to move up.

Browns did us a favor - everyone knew we'd rescind the tag in order to clear cap. He was going to be a FA. Hence I'm really expecting to be disappointed by the compensation, but the compensatory pick is an end of 3rd. If we got anything better than that, you can't hate the move. Unless you really wanted to pay Landry...

That’s a whole lotta ifs. What if the phins draft 3 probowlers and the browns draft all busts.

And people are giving a lot of ifs to the Cleveland Browns upcoming success? Hell, they don't even have these players on the roster yet. At least we have some basis for the players we actually do have on the roster.

I wish we would have gotten a higher pick but we needed out of that contract. Let’s hope for a good draft.

Juice might as well will be a department store mannequin with their quarterbacks. Yeah, the Browns COULD sign Kirk Cousins, but I'd wait to see what notorious cursed thing happens to the Browns, since it's the Browns.

My money is on Jarvis playing on the one year deal and walking in 2019

Back
Top Bottom