Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

It would have to be tannys knee. They said that guys rehabbing like a machine ahead of schedule etc.

If they had a bad outlook on that knee couldn’t they walk away now on the cheap?
No, they want the safety blanket is what I’m thinking... keep Tannehill and see if he has any trade value or can be a bridge for a year. $17M for a QB is pretty “cheap” as is.

Probably a 3rd rounder in 2018, and something lower in 2019. Good compensation given his asking price and our cap situation. Time to see just how good Tannehill is. I'm betting Ryan does just fine.

Best of luck to Jarvis Landry. He will always be held in well regard by me and probably always welcomed in Miami. No ill will. He got his, we got compensation, everyone is happy. Of course, locking him up two years ago would have made everyone more happy ... but that doesn't seem to be the Miami way, unfortunately.

Now I hope we see a sincere investment into good Tight Ends. We've needed a top shelf TE for a long time, use a pick to get Mike Gesicki or Adam Breneman please. We need at least one quality young TE.

Please find one shred of evidence, proof, rumor, or witchcraft that reveals organizational concern about his knee.
I’m telling you, I have the feeling that they are keeping quiet about it. Hence the interest in the draftable QBs. That’s just my .02, but it’s definitely feasible.

The way we draft its hard to get excited about getting a 2nd rd pick. I know we got Jarvis in the 2nd but look what awe are doing with him. I dont man we might be looking at a 2-14 team

Then imagine how excited you're going to be to find out we didn't even get a 2nd

No, they want the safety blanket is what I’m thinking... keep Tannehill and see if he has any trade value or can be a bridge for a year. $17M for a QB is pretty “cheap” as is.

You don’t trade up for a safety blanket at qb in round 1 from 11. You trade up and pay that price he’s the guy

If it falls to us I won’t rule it out but they trade up for qb hoops walks the plank unless medical on tanny breaks prior

How long do we wait for official compensation to be announced? **** it's like I can't do anything on my Friday now.

I’m telling you, I have the feeling that they are keeping quiet about it. Hence the interest in the draftable QBs. That’s just my .02, but it’s definitely feasible.

So this is just a feeling, nothing more, correct?

You don’t trade up for a safety blanket at qb in round 1 from 11

If it falls to us I won’t rule it out but they trade up for qb hoops walks the plank unless medical on tanny breaks prior
No, Tannehill is the safety blanket/bridge if his long-term outlook is bleak. Rookie is in no way the safety blanket, he’s going to take the reigns.

Tannehill’s contract is pretty much a “joke” at this point. $17M for piece of mind on a QB is what most teams would pay ford event QB play

Browns go from 0-16 to now better than the phins. Board has gone full emo
Let's say they start off free agency with signing Kirk Cousins.

You don't think they'll be better than us if they spend the other 80ish million in cap space they'll still have, and the five picks in the first two rounds wisely? People are seriously underestimating the weapons they have on offense if they take Barkley at 1.

Meanwhile we'll be here discussing Leonte Carroo.

WOW **** that ****. Beyond words but gl to you Landry you got ****ed. I wont even be surprised now if we trade Tannehill

Let's say they start off free agency with signing Kirk Cousins.

You don't think they'll be better than us if they spend the other 80ish million in cap space they'll still have, and the five picks in the first two rounds wisely?

Meanwhile we'll be here discussing Leonte Carroo.

That’s a whole lotta ifs. What if the phins draft 3 probowlers and the browns draft all busts.

Back
Top Bottom