Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

You guys who hate this trade realize you can package the 3 and 4 for a 2nd round pick?

I feel a move up for a QB coming. I have this gut feeling that the FO has found heir QB and are looking to move up.

I think if they were really looking to move up, this trade for Landry would have been part of a trade up to #4. Moving up further would be too expensive and later would be futile.

If the move up were going to happen, it probably would have involved Landry to get the #4.

Browns did us a favor - everyone knew we'd rescind the tag in order to clear cap. He was going to be a FA. Hence I'm really expecting to be disappointed by the compensation, but the compensatory pick is an end of 3rd. If we got anything better than that, you can't hate the move. Unless you really wanted to pay Landry...
once he signed, they couldn't rescind. it was get traded or play on the tag

The offense has to run through Devante Parker now. LOL.

xr5_AULM.gif

Listening to NFL Network and they mentioned that it wouldn't be surprising if the Browns gave up a 6th round this year and a 3rd next year since his contract wasn't extended. Makes sense, cause if he walks, they would get a conditional 3rd rounder back. Hope it's not the case, but it is possible.

I wonder if tyrod Taylor fits the bill for everyone who thought the browns were twice as good as us now

Back
Top Bottom