Larry Coker and Randy Shannon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Coker and Randy Shannon

dfin54

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
They both need to go. Coker stinks. He is no coach. Sure he has a national championship, but after that what has he done. Nothing. And it was Butch Davis's team. Randy and his overrated defense. We cant's stop lsu for crap.
The head od the U needs to fire Coker after they lose to LSU. Even if they win still fire his crap.

dfin54 said:
They both need to go. Coker stinks. He is no coach. Sure he has a national championship, but after that what has he done. Nothing. And it was Butch Davis's team. Randy and his overrated defense. We cant's stop lsu for crap.
The head od the U needs to fire Coker after they lose to LSU. Even if they win still fire his crap.

They never will. She said in an interview they're not even thinking of changes. She is happy with where the program is and they don't have to, "Win national championships to be a successful program."

PhinsTD said:
They never will. She said in an interview they're not even thinking of changes. She is happy with where the program is and they don't have to, "Win national championships to be a successful program."

That's a damn shame. We need some big time halftime adjustments, but i really don't think Coker knows how. There has to be some changes somewhere down the line with Coker.

who couldn't have won a title with that 2001 team? half of them are playing in the nfl now. this is embarrassing. larry coker reminds me of dave wannstedt. what ever happened to the days of spreading the field and creating space for our athletes make plays? this i-form big **** has gotten old. as for shannan's defense...lol. what a joke. someone needs to tell him 2 deep man under went out about 10 years ago. no one can argue who was more talent between lsu and miami, and no one can argue who has the better coaching staff, either.

shannon relies on the talent of the defense, not any particular scheme. the talent is as good as the players butch davis recruited, the difference is that THOSE PLAYERS WERE COACHED RIGHT. they didn't overpersue, they didn't have sloppy tackling, etc etc. and the offense is completely dreadful

It appears there are many Canes fans who feel the exact way I do right about now.

he's needed to be fired since the fiesta bowl. jump on the bandwagon, and invite all your friends. if enough people complain and coker gets some national heat, hopefully that'll send a message

I'm more ready to fire Coker than I've ever been. I don't even care if we come back to win the game, I'm sick of this bull ***. Fire that used up hooker Donna Shalala while we're at it.

Caps said:
I'm more ready to fire Coker than I've ever been. I don't even care if we come back to win the game, I'm sick of this bull ***. Fire that used up hooker Donna Shalela while we're at it.

Everybodies feeling the vibe.

Coker needs to go. He didnt earn this job remember. He got it handed to him because guys like Dorsey and Reed and Romberger demanded he be the coach to keep the continuity.

Dubfire said:
Coker needs to go. He didnt earn this job remember. He got it handed to him because guys like Dorsey and Reed and Romberger demanded he be the coach to keep the continuity.

:yes: How many commitments do you think we lost tonight, over/under 10?

Caps said:
:yes: How many commitments do you think we lost tonight, over/under 10?
if UF and FSU win (or just play well) in their bowl games, that'll hurt even more

even USF has a game left to play

THeir is a prominent WR (cannot remember his name) who simply cannot decide between us and ....(gulp) FIU.

Yea ..thats what its come down to. Us losing recruits to FIU.

Considering that last years recruiting class netted ZERO..WR's..you'd think there would be a sense of urgency there right?

kastofsna120 said:
if UF and FSU win (or just play well) in their bowl games, that'll hurt even more

even USF has a game left to play

Our recruiting class this year was pathetic to begin with. If Coker sticks around, I wouldn't be surprised if we resort to playing walk-ons pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom