Larry Coker and Randy Shannon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Coker and Randy Shannon

kastofsna120 said:
moss and moore are gone and jolla is transferring. yeah, we need receivers

and last year we got ZERO, nada, zilch...thats pathetic.

we let Bowe get snatched up right from under our noses a few years ago. He went to Miami-NW..what a damn shame.:shakeno:

Dubfire said:
and last year we got ZERO, nada, zilch...thats pathetic.

we let Bowe get snatched up right from under our noses a few years ago. He went to Miami-NW..what a damn shame.:shakeno:

We've got one WR commit so far this year, and I wouldn't be surprised if he backed out after tonight's performance. We're screwed, in other words.

Caps said:
We've got one WR commit so far this year, and I wouldn't be surprised if he backed out after tonight's performance. We're screwed, in other words.

who shields?

cross your fingers..USF is also in the mix

USF :shakeno:

Dubfire said:
who shields?

cross your fingers..USF is also in the mix

USF :shakeno:

He's commited right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he backed out, even if it was to USF. Tonight's loss is going to have long-lasting ramifications.

Caps said:
He's commited right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he backed out, even if it was to USF.

nothing is a done deal as canestime is reporting..

im crossing my fingers

There's no way Shalala fires Coker. The thing is that his recruiting sucks and his coaching is worse so we will only get worse next year. If that happens, we may finally see a change at head coach.

The really sad part of all this is that next year I wil be in the position I was with the Dolphins last year where you just can't believe the person in charge still believes in the coach so you start wondering if you should root for a total team collapse just because it would force a coaching change.

Whoever the new coach will be, they will need to rebuild the program because Coker will leave it in shambles.

Tonights loss is one of those losses that sets a program back several years.

Dubfire said:
THeir is a prominent WR (cannot remember his name) who simply cannot decide between us and ....(gulp) FIU.

Yea ..thats what its come down to. Us losing recruits to FIU.

Considering that last years recruiting class netted ZERO..WR's..you'd think there would be a sense of urgency there right?

With the way South Flordia is on the rise there is a chance in a few years Miami could be the 4th best team in the state. I ain't joking, there is a legit chance that could be true in the near future!

caneaddict said:
There's no way Shalala fires Coker. The thing is that his recruiting sucks and his coaching is worse so we will only get worse next year. If that happens, we may finally see a change at head coach.

The really sad part of all this is that next year I wil be in the position I was with the Dolphins last year where you just can't believe the person in charge still believes in the coach so you start wondering if you should root for a total team collapse just because it would force a coaching change.

Whoever the new coach will be, they will need to rebuild the program because Coker will leave it in shambles.

Tonights loss is one of those losses that sets a program back several years.

I want Shalala gone as well, and I have since she got her job here. Who is her boss?

MikeO said:
With the way South Flordia is on the rise there is a chance in a few years Miami could be the 4th best team in the state. I ain't joking, there is a legit chance that could be true in the near future!
lol, not even coker would let that happen. don't be dumb

MikeO said:

thats pushing it.

Dubfire said:
thats pushing it.

If Miami is playing in Liberty bowls and is the 5th best team in the ACC and USF is competing for the top spot in the big east and in the BCS hunt (very likely in the Big East) U of Miami will become just another program very fast. (LOOK AT NEBRASKA, a school who used to compete for it all each year is now happy to go to the Alamo Bowl!)

miami has too much damn talent in their area to sink that low. use logic before you speak mikeo

kastofsna120 said:
miami has too much damn talent in their area to sink that low. use logic before you speak mikeo

coming from the biggest joke of this message board. OK!

And South Flordia isn't in the area? :sidelol: :confused: Talent comes and goes every 4 years ya know!

MikeO said:
coming from the biggest joke of this message board. OK!

And South Flordia isn't in the area? :sidelol: :confused: Talent comes and goes every 4 years ya know!
USF is in tampa, and gets most of its players from tampa, which is a LOT different than the talent in the south florida area. not even close. you'll find almost no tampa-area players on miami's roster. same for UF and FSU

kastofsna120 said:
USF is in tampa, and gets most of its players from tampa, which is a LOT different than the talent in the south florida area. not even close. you'll find almost no tampa-area players on miami's roster. same for UF and FSU

The area I mean Florida. The whole state is loaded with talent! :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom