Larry Coker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Coker?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAll these reporters are just making up BS

Like the Holmgren, Martz, Spurrier and all that other BS.

this is all pure speculation. Coker definately should stay at the U. We need him there. Dolphins will find the right guy. If you go by what the articles say, then anybody who's not a head coach in the nfl right now is interested in the Miami job...

I wouldn't count out any rumour actually. By the end of the season when conversations are possible.. anyone may be possible. Just because they all say that they arent interested now, doesnt mean they wont be later... especially if 1 or more of them are unemployed.

Coker inherited super talent and did very well with it. Look at the Canes drafted in the first round just last year. This year he's playing some freshman and all of a sudden he has two losses.

BSQX4 said:
Coker inherited super talent and did very well with it. Look at the Canes drafted in the first round just last year. This year he's playing some freshman and all of a sudden he has two losses.

Those drafted players were Cokers and we lost 2 games last year as well. We have more injuries then the fins and lost 6 starters in the first round and yet are in line for a BCS game.

Minwarp- As for you Coker comment, your nickname says it all for me.

Even though Miami has historically been penalized heavily...

It's seems to have increased under Cokers watch which to me translates to lack of discipline with his players. Miami Dolphins needs a coach that won't tolerate that crap.

JUST SAY NO TO LARRY COKER

If he's as good as Dennis Erickson is in the NFL, we can be 1-8 again at this time next year.

Coker is a good coach, his choice of assitants has much to be desired. As OC of the Canes the offense broke records year after year in scoring and yards.

Coker is a fine college football coach and gets along with his players well....
Don't get me wrong, he's a good coach..but I really don't think he's anywhere close to what this team needs.

Back
Top Bottom