Larry Coker? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Coker?

WvFinFan said:
i would actually rather have spurrier, and thats sayin a lot. Give me a guy thats already a head coach in the NFL like Shanahan, Dungy, Holmgrem, or even someone like Nick Saban if you wanna go college.

I agree with the Saban Holmgren and Shanahan.

Another move that would be WORSE than Wannstedt...thankfully, it's just a rumor.

Coker just took over a VERY TALENTED squad from Butch Davis. He should send Butch half of his paycheck every week. Butch Davis put together one of the BEST classes ever while he was there. HOW MANY 1st rounders came from Butch...How many came from Coker.....IT WOULD BE A LANDSLIDE in FAVOR OF BUTCH!

musphinzfan said:
Oh yeah then explain the 2 loses to North ****ing Carolina and Clemson...Those ARE NOT teams to lose to....This team is poorly Head Coached and poorly recruited ECSPECIALLY in the Miami area....I watch this team like the Phins and they are not good..I wouldnt be shocked to see them slip from the BCS games...V Tech W would eliminate us from that.....Say no to Coker.
Easy. Our piece of **** defense and our defensive coordinator's vanilla defense.

Back
Top Bottom