Larry Coker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Coker?

bigmiamifan said:
Those drafted players were Cokers and we lost 2 games last year as well. We have more injuries then the fins and lost 6 starters in the first round and yet are in line for a BCS game.

Minwarp- As for you Coker comment, your nickname says it all for me.
:up:

No! he's to old, we need a young no nonsense guy, a strong head coach :shakeno: Wanny though I like him he had to go. From everything I read he was a players coach and did not a have a strong hold on his player..

yeah whopee....what other program has had more 1st rounders...? and how mant titles did they win with this talent...?.......1 so put coker to bed..thats a joke

Lights_Out said:
yeah whopee....what other program has had more 1st rounders...? and how mant titles did they win with this talent...?.......1 so put coker to bed..thats a joke
so winning 1 title in 4 years is bad?

This coming from a AVID Canes fan.Coker SUCKS.....He was given a Loaded team.....This years Miami team is the worse team I have seen in 14 years.

Where is there defense. It just fell off the face of the earth

I love Coker, but saying that No i dont want him as our coach of the Dolphins. He needs to stay put at the U. He has been a great coach for them and he does have a lot of talent but they are plaqued by injuries and big heads. Coker would surprise a lot of you... he is no nonsense... he just doesnt show it on TV ;). That being said, i also want a younger guy... NOT from College. Just my thoughts.

musphinzfan said:
This coming from a AVID Canes fan.Coker SUCKS.....He was given a Loaded team.....This years Miami team is the worse team I have seen in 14 years.
That is the biggest load of crock I have ever read, thank you.

BSQX4 said:
Coker inherited super talent and did very well with it. Look at the Canes drafted in the first round just last year. This year he's playing some freshman and all of a sudden he has two losses.

I think 2 losses a year is not bad he did inherit talent kept the team together a won a championship. I also think he has lost a few player in the past couple of season and has done well so I don't think he is overrated I don't know if he could coach in the NFL he is to laid back but he seems to get is point across.

i dont know, but I dont think there is a coach out there that could be UNsuccessful at Miami right now..

They bring in tons of talent every year

Dolphin1184 said:
That is the biggest load of crock I have ever read, thank you.

Oh yeah then explain the 2 loses to North ****ing Carolina and Clemson...Those ARE NOT teams to lose to....This team is poorly Head Coached and poorly recruited ECSPECIALLY in the Miami area....I watch this team like the Phins and they are not good..I wouldnt be shocked to see them slip from the BCS games...V Tech W would eliminate us from that.....Say no to Coker.

In case you all havent noticed, it is pretty hard to play in a BCS bowl game much less in National Title because your record has to be perfect and you have to be ranked high enough. So to compare a coach to perfectionism is just nonsense. It is a hard task to do and I guarrentee that if the idiots up at the NCAAF headquarters would install a playoff system it would be a different story. But then again they want to make money for the schools so I dont think they would do that.

i would actually rather have spurrier, and thats sayin a lot. Give me a guy thats already a head coach in the NFL like Shanahan, Dungy, Holmgrem, or even someone like Nick Saban if you wanna go college.

Back
Top Bottom