Larry Csonka in Tarrytown | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Csonka in Tarrytown

I already met him in 2012 for a 40th Perfect Season anniversary autograph session, so I'm good. I can tell you that he was every bit as warm and affable as I hoped he would be so if anyone does go to Tarrytown, I hope your experience is every bit as memorable as mine was.
Wow you are so lucky to have met Coach Shula! I know this is a csonka thread but how was he? Was he relatable? I always imagine he was relatable except for when he was coaching he was strict.

Unless that money goes to charity of some type, what an asshole

I was hoping the same. Didn’t really say where money was going on the Cheetah sign up. You would think they would mention charity if that is purpose.

Wow you are so lucky to have met Coach Shula! I know this is a csonka thread but how was he? Was he relatable? I always imagine he was relatable except for when he was coaching he was strict.
It was hard to gauge, beyond him being happy to be there. I was too busy blubbering to him how much he meant to me growing up, teaching me how to win and lose with equal grace. At that point, he was in a wheelchair and I didn't want to press him too much, being that it was a long day and I didn't want to tire him out. I will tell you that his players still worshiped him.

That was awesome brother thank you for the video!

Van Damme Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom