Last Ravens game -Soliai suspended, Ferguson injured | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Ravens game -Soliai suspended, Ferguson injured

Magahee has been better of late, but i think we will pretty much shutdown the run on sunday, and force flacco into a couple of ints. dolphins win by 3.

Don't forget last at the Ravens game Oct 19th, Paul Soliai got suspended before the game and Jason Ferguson left the game injured in the 1st quarter.

Starks had to play NT, a position he never played or practiced at before. Our run defense WILL be stout this time around!

True, but on the other side, we had Smiley back then. Alleman (#57) had three penalties against a Jest defense that is not as good as the Ravens one. I still believe we'll win though, and against a pursuing defense, Henning should use more Wildcat passing plays (although both were drops against the Jests).

Ray Rice...? Me says they do

He's not really a scat back, per se. But he's still dangerous. The fact that they can plug in McGahee/Rice/McClain/Parmele is reason enough not to let them get any momentum on offense.

yeah well we can plug in
Brown, Williams, Cobbs, Polite, so there ^^^^^^

Jones is 10 times better than Mc-GAY-IS-HE, we will stuff him. I can't see Flacco having the composure in his first playoff game. I think he throws 2 INTs and fumbles. Miami wins, 23-10.

Jones isn't that good. He takes what is there, nothing more and nothing less. We just didn't leave anything for him sunday.

if we could control the line of scrimmage on the defensive side with ferguson stuffing the run, we should be able to beat them, because then we force the ravens to beat us with flacco DO NOT SEE THAT HAPPENING

Don't forget last at the Ravens game Oct 19th, Paul Soliai got suspended before the game and Jason Ferguson left the game injured in the 1st quarter.

Starks had to play NT, a position he never played or practiced at before. Our run defense WILL be stout this time around!

And we didn't even have Polite on the team!

Dont make excuses for why you lost the game. You got beat by the better team. End of story.

Dont make excuses for why you lost the game. You got beat by the better team. End of story.

I hope you are there in person to watch your team get demolished. Don't feel too bad, The Jets fans that said the same thing will keep you company.

I hope you are there in person to watch your team get demolished. Don't feel too bad, The Jets fans that said the same thing will keep you company.

LOL...Jets....LOL The Ravens are leaps and bounds above the Jets.

Magahee has been better of late, but i think we will pretty much shutdown the run on sunday, and force flacco into a couple of ints. dolphins win by 3.

Magahee isnt even our best RB.. Its McClain you need to worry about. he is a Pro Bowler this year.

Back
Top Bottom