Late First Round Targets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Late First Round Targets

Thanks. I personally would build around Tua. But I have no issue bringing in competition. I'm thinking middle rounds, or wait until 2022.

Miami does need a better option as a backup than Brissett.

I'd love to see us bring in Mariota to back up Tua.

Olave, Zion Johnson, and Linderbaum (if he were to fall like centers sometimes do). Would be my top 3. Good chance all 3 get drafted earlier though

There is no RB worthy of a first round pick in this draft.

There is no RB worthy of a first round pick in this draft.
Probably true. But I've seen a few mocked early 2nd. The 29th pick is pretty close to, say, 35-40 range

If there's someone you see as the top dog for sure, might as well pick them at 29.

He was my number 1 running back but not in the first round.
Had a chance to check out his highlights. The comp is James Connor, who I also like.

Maybe the 2022 running back class is better than I thought.

ideally the line is shored up before we even get to the draft. Will be a very unpopular opinion, especially after the Fuller fiasco (whom i never wanted and hated from the get go), but if we got BD as coach, then i'd ask for permission for Tua and BD to be allowed to talk to Ridley and see where his mind was at and is interest on rejoining some Bama guys and then dangle that pic to the Falcons. I dont want to do the trade even a minute before we are on the clock though just in case someone slides. at the rate its going that pick is going to be 32 anyways.

Hopefully we still have a RB sitting there for us in the 2nd round

No more early selections of corn! Get our Tackles in free agency, $pend for experience.

Look what Cincy did, they added skill players to a stacked group and all that happened was they got much better. Let's get a number 2 for Tua to throw too.

No more early selections of corn! Get our Tackles in free agency, $pend for experience.

Look what Cincy did, they added skill players to a stacked group and all that happened was they got much better. Let's get a number 2 for Tua to throw too.
Exactly. Look at the skill positions for all the remaining teams.

Late in the season, the better teams were trying to take Waddle away with some success.

Get another good wide receiver and it becomes pick your poison. We'll beat you with Waddle or a number of other options.

Back
Top Bottom