Latest Rumors | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest Rumors

lets tell the truth.the falcons say-who does miami have to play qb?john beck.then the falcons go"holy shi*"there is a very good possibility the dolphins could draft matt ryan. thats all we need to get a swap,plus the falcons have 2 picks in the second. if i HAD to get a qb,give up a second.this is a no brainer deal.

They know? Really...Hmmm. What if a team is doing things the right way and keeping their mouths shut...do they still know? Can Atlanta chance that a team won't trade up if they want Ryan? Atlanta has two QB's left on their roster...slim and none are their names. If they don't select Ryan..then who...wait till the second round...and take a chance again? The Falcons owner wants the bad taste of Vick out of his mouth...you can almost bet the farm that it will be Ryan they select...and you can almost bet, they will have to move up to the first pick to ensure that they can get him.

Listen, I'm not disagreeing with you. But I don't believe ANY team, much less Atlanta will overpay to move up to take a player they know will be there at 3. If another team, like a Kansas City, wants Ryan bad enough, then they'll talk to Miami. Like I said, we're still 5-6 weeks away from ANYTHING like that happening.

Listen, I'm not disagreeing with you. But I don't believe ANY team, much less Atlanta will overpay to move up to take a player they know will be there at 3. If another team, like a Kansas City, wants Ryan bad enough, then they'll talk to Miami. Like I said, we're still 5-6 weeks away from ANYTHING like that happening.

I agree that the draft is still far away...but I don't agree that the Falcons haven't sent a strong message already that they are going to select Ryan...they already dumped two QB's...haven't sign another one...and the owner had a dinner with him at the combine. To move up from three to the number one pick would only cost them 800 points...and they may get a bargain from Parcells.

Back
Top Bottom